Monday, November 29, 2010

What Day Is Today?

Firstly, don't mind the date and day above, it's totally so wrong!!

Tuesday, 30 November 2010.

I totally forgot what's the day today and what's the date. Well i looked at my handphone and  OH~ it's Monday  Tuesday, and 30th of November already! The last day of November for this year, 2010. Did you ol' notice that? No? Yes? It's up to you, but i don't...

Since today is the last day of November, and i really don't have anything to talk about, so i'm just gonna end here wanna say happy belated birthday to one of my greatest teacher:

This is totally 100% doesn't look like him nowadays...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GARY!!!!!!


I don't know what happen to him when the picture was taken, but it seems that he just wake up from his lovely sleep.... or he just finish taking a bath (look at his hair!!!).

So.... it's end of November and beginning of December, December! My favourite month of all... Which particular things that need to be remembered all time happened!
Oh wait~ someone just called me...

It's just my mum is back from her work....  Let's continue.... So the things that will be happening in December:
  1. My birthday
  2. My friends birthday
  3. My teachers birthday
  4. Holidays and vacation to other countries
  5. Shopping
  6. Cinema
  7. And a lot more!!!
Yeah, i always wait this every year, like in January.... I'm already thinking about school end and holidays. You get what i mean? I mean, i always thinking of December even if it's just beginning of the year. Arghhh~ I still didn't know what to talk about, guess I was distracted about my family problem thing. Well~ the big family of PDPH Abu Bakar maybe will go on their separate way....

But lets not be sad about that, the chairman / chairwoman of each family will raise up and get this thing solved (I heard it just now, they're now going to have a meeting and the head of chairman will take over this whole problem). So let's celebrate our December for the year of 2010!!!!!


25 December 2010 - Christmas will be there

I guess all school will be having their holidays in December


Calender for December 2010

Many tourist will be coming to mine and your country, keep em' clean pals!




This is the 'puisi' for people who was born in December:


BULAN DISEMBER

setia dan pemurah,
bersifat patriotik,
bersikap aktif dalam permainan dan pergaulan,
bercita-cita tinggi untuk berjaya dan berusaha mencapainya dan berjaya,
boleh menjadi orang yang berpengaruh dalam sesuatu oraganisasi,
seronok didampingi,
suka berkawan dan dengan orang,
bijak mengatur masa,
kurang pandai berpura-pura,
jujur,amamah,
cepat marah,
daya fikir yang sangat tinggi dan tajam,
perangai yang berubah-ubah,
tidak mudah ego,
sangat pentingkan harga diri,
tidak suka pada konkongan,
suka berlawak,
berfikiran logik,
suka aktiviti riadah,
orang yang adil,
suka ambil jalan tengah,
otaknya cerdas,
otaknya sangat bijak dan mudah belajar,
berpersonaliti menarik.
Credits to Teacher Rusinah for teaching me this, even though i don't really get it.

Guess it's time for me to take off from my laptop... So just wanna say to you, happy celebrating your December, becareful and take care!




JIM

PS: Extra image for you to start your December =D *PEACE*
PPS: I re-posted this, because i posted it at a wrong date and wrong day! Look how spoiled i am...
PPPS: My grandpa is submitted to hospital again, it's time to say HELLO to the hospital

ENJOY PEOPLE!









No comments:

Post a Comment