Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First Post

HELLO! my first post of the blog today, Wednesday currenctly writing this at 6.45pm on my wrist clock or what you call it 'jam tangan' lah, i'm really suck at english. HEHE... So let me tell about myself, okay, skip that part, going to the blog:

This is actually my second blog of my life. Yang old one i delete pasal i really dunno what to write and talk about.This blog not really broken english lah, but sometimes i do mixed it up.... So now it's currenctlr ujan outside of my house, and it's ada guruh, i know i'm not suppose to do this now but, yeah... you know.....~ yeah i know it's boring =( actually im doing this blog just to remove my boring bah, or i'm thinking what would it feels to write like sheena's blog.... the long one and a lil bit crazy one.... She can do it cause she has a life while me probably nah~

SHEENA~!!!!! hope you are not reading this first post.... =P haha, awesome? no? yeah i know, -.- weird!
So that's it for the first post and hope my blog will be banyak urang baca =P had no idea how to end this so goodbye! take care....
JIM =D

PS: maybe most of you won't know who i am, but i'm trying to be friend with you all. And i don't really use my real name.... i'm so shy :*) all you need to know is i love....
yes, it's the mickey mouse!!!!!!


Oh, i really want this to be the wallpaper of my blog.... *imagining* Do tell me if it is 
possible *wink*

JIM
PS: You're bored isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment