Saturday, November 27, 2010

You will always be remembered!

I didn't get to write a post yesterday because of the heavy rain and storm here in brunei, i mean at night time... Well, i usually blogging at night so that i can get ideas but not really night... Yesterday nothing much happened except me and family had dinner at the.....

You know by looking at the logo...

Wait, maybe i can find the place we eat yesterday... hmm..... ah~ got it!


Yes! Found it! This is the exact building i think..... So it is located in kg.bunut. Of course since its a sushi restaurant, we all eat sushi. Thats all...





JIM

Wait, it's not done yet! That's just about yesterday's, now about today...

Yesterday night i lie down at my bed at 12am but then at 1am i still can't fall asleep.Morning came, guess what time i woke up? ITS THE FREAKING 9AM!!!! You imagine how many hours only i got to sleep, least than 9 hours. My sister had her first exam today, and she said it was okay but the exam hall was so FREAKING cold....






That's her, and fyi, her exam ends tomorrow, it's like..... WTF! 2 days only? I was cramed with my 2 weeks exam and her's was only 2 day? And they even get 2 weeks holiday for revising at home.... You, see how wonderful to study at UBD.

So here i am, today i saw one of my teacher's romantic video (couple =P). Let's watch it together...


He was one of my science teacher, but now he's not teaching me already. He is very kind teacher, i usuallt called him Teacher Jeffrey. One of the best teacher in my list so far... And he is a very talented teacher, he can teach most of the subject like biology, physics, chemistry and even malay! Although he is a filipino..

Then i gotta chat with shahina, this is some of our conversation

shahina:
  1. the girl who claimed to be always reading my blog
  2. she was one of my previous classmate in 2010, half year only i mean
  3. the girl whom i always wrote letter in previous post
  4. the girl who live in India
  5. the girl who teach me in Amaths
  6. A special girl
click to enlarge... if you need so









And so that's how my day ended, i mean it's late night already.And i need to write a letter to shahina as she wrote it in her blog : http://shahinasalim.blogspot.com/ . You all should read her blog also!


Dear Shahina my friend,

I miss you too girl.... Amaths is getting harder and harder, and life is getting worst. All of us's mark weren't really satisfying. But mine is okay, i got the same mark as one of the geniuses, our most talented scientist, Gary. Muahaha~ Exactly the same. YEah, i will go online if i have a spare time... And i'll try my best to stay update this blog to connect us from other countries. A massive misses from us here to you.


Yours faithfully,

JIM.

Currently, we are study some king of like this:


and


It's long and very confusing... Which make my head spin and explode!

I guess this is the end, i left nothing to write and it's getting late, i should be sleeping right now.Nights! =)








JIM

PS: Next year there won't be T.Mudasir, i wonder who's gonna teach us maths.... And Harish is leaving the school leaving me alone:
  1. A malay student
  2. An irk student
  3. Reading the school's Doa
  4. The only one playful
  5. The talkative one (wait, i'm not the only one, jasilah, gary and sheena are talkative also)
I hope 2011 won't be any worser, i'll keep my mind positive... So.... my bf is leaving me ='( I'm ditched!

Good Night


PSS: Goodbye to Harish and T.Mudasir, i'll never forget you and will miss you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment