Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Alive

Hey guys, i'm sorry i didn't put any updated for almost a week. It is due to the internet problem, yes for the whole week and just got fix just 30 secs ago. YES! SERIOUSLY!!!!! SO this is my update....


Tuesday, 16 November 2010.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA



First of all i want to say Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all the muslim around the world.



Yeah, as you know today we celebrate hari raya haji where we make a sacrifice on animals. I've received the korban not long ago, i mean just now, today, at the JPMC. So today i woke up at 5.20am and get ready to go to the mosque. Around 7am, i started y journey to the mosque, there we prayed the hari raya prayer. In the mosque i found this abang (my sister's ex-bf), which i called abang auw~. Don't ask me why i called him that cause 100% sure i won't tell you.

Did you know what korban is? Well, it is the sacrifice of animals: lembu, kerbau, kambing and unta (cow,sheep,and camel). It started with the god who asked Nabi Ismail to sacrifice his own beloved son ,Nabi Ibrahim, they was willing to do it, until a 'wahyu' came asking Nabi Ismail  to change to sacrifice a sheep instead of his son.

The sacrifice of a cow



After prayer, we made an open house, all of my cousin from my mum's side came except for like 2 family. But it was okay, we had fun, good time together, chat and most important of all, my grandpa had to see all of the family gather. It's like a gathering, we first started it with a doa selamat read by my dearest cousin Aminur Rasyid

Then we all started to eat all we could as all the food was really really relly delicious! We had nasi beriyani, spagetti, cheese, sausage, kari ayam, and many others.Same goes to the night...






JIM


Wednesday, 17 November 2010


-.-"
 Sorry, i have no idea, i completely forgot. Sorry.

JIM


Thursday, 18 November 2010

Abang Aw~

Today a funny day, we met abang aw~ at the mosque (we all think it's him). So it all begin like this, around 9am me, my cousin and sister went to the mosque to take our korban meat. Not to mention the chaos in there, my sister got mad cause of the officer being VERY rude. Then when we saw this bunch of army (well, sort of, their not pratically army yet but.... you know). Then we go slow on them, well the 'abang aw~' didn't saw us instead this old guy, we called him.... Haji_Saleh and his gang concentrate on us, i mean on my sister. Imagine a stranger look at you, yes! Of course my sister face turn red and we laugh at him. She even misstold everything and invovle all things with 'Haji_Saleh like....... grandpa Saleh. HAHAHAHA

JIM
 
OKAY LET ME SKIP TO TODAY!!!!!! 

Tuesday, 23 November 2010.
JUST NOW.....

Well, i can't exactly tell you what happen today, i know you began to feel bored reading my blog but i promise to do as best as i could to make this blog interesting and live.Today i woke up at 7am then i goes back to sleep and woke again at aroung 9.30am. Then i do my stuff and take shower at 10am, just fyi this is the first time i take bath before 12pm during the holiday. YES! I feel lazy to take bath early and it goes until like 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and even 5pm, thats the late-st.

Then... Oh well... where am i? OH, then i breakfast a popia if i'm not mistaken. I got nothing to do at that time so i clean my room, see..... how hard working i am. And ughhh..... my room is a complete disaster. But i finished it like 2 and a half hour... haha, imagine that.Then i play game, and doing this yes, blogging.
THE END


JIM

PS: I know this is boring, but try to keep update and stay tuned to me. I can't really blog cause some technical problem



 EXTRA:
Can anyone tell me how to put videos from youtube? Thanks for reading this guys, i really appreciate your.... um... what do you say that??? um.... ah~ Thanks for the support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment