Sunday, November 28, 2010

Best Mickey Picture Of The Day!

28.11.2010, i must remember this date, its my teacher's wedding. She isn't my school teacher but my tuition teacher and she's teaching for my D'Maths.

It was a beautiful ceremony, although not really much people came. Well, you can see a lot of empty seat there, wasn't their fault, she had to stop sending her wedding invitation as soon as her mother passed away (I'm sure i wrote it somewhere in the previous post). But in the middle of the occasion, we did laugh a bit, well.... for me it reminds me about T.Rusinah (my malay teacher). They had 'puisi' and it was long and long and long and funny! Like... we though i has finished but it didn't, instead the performer just taking a breath, it happen 3 times. And a lot of people were like.... "OMG it's so long" *looking at the food*. But it was real fun, the dress was fantastic and the ceremony was fully arranged. Congrates!

A huge CONGRATULATION to the couple of Muliana's and Pengiran held on 28.11.2010


Let's talk about something else, today also a historic date of my blog, i mean this blog, to be discovered by a young lady (now she's young, dunno later on) sheena wee : http://sheenananawee.blogspot.com/ . She is one of the geniuses in my class and the 'can not meet gary and lai one', lemme see.....  where can i find her picture.... ah~ there:

Sheena's nose, mouth and some parts of her

Well, it kindda small, but your welcome =D I don't want anyone to stalk in you sheena... So... she found my blog URL at shahina's blog : http://shahinasalim.blogspot.com/ . Well, i wasn't expecting her to get it from there but, hey~ shahina! you've got a reader too.....! *clap hands*

I think it was good for her to know, so that my blog visitor would increase a bit faster, at least now i know i have two readers =P We ( three blog writers me, shahina and sheena) had a little conversation just now...


Well, it's kindda short, we weren't really had a real conversation, but it;s okay for the first time. I wasn't really able to chat with them because of two reasons:
  1. Internet problem, my laptop are really lagging
  2. I'm blogging this whole thing
Sheena aren't talking much also, i guess she's blogging, you should check on her's, she had an amazing idea's for her 'successful' blog. She would have like thousands reader already... Mine was like 32 (currenctly) and my old blog has only 1 readers.... so faillll.


Omg, it's late already, i should got to sleep before my mum caught me. Wait, don't misunderstood, i'm not shoplifter ( thinking of sheena in the year book) Gosh~ need to stop blogging right now, my laptop is running out of battery... See ya pals!







JIM

PS: I meet so many teachers in my tuition teacher's wedding such as my A'Maths tuition teacher....

No comments:

Post a Comment