Thursday, November 25, 2010

Haunted Day

Haunted Day, it is where a day with full of scare in it.... It will come again more than one times and maybe the rest of your life...  MAYBE


 Today was a very haunted day, you know what it means? It's the 'PROGRESS REPORT FOLDER DAY.' My mum woke me up to take it but i refuse to accompany her to my school as i know it'll be more scary-er when the teacher talk about you, your attitude, test marks, what I'm doing in class (mostly looking my handsome face on the mirror) and the most scary-est is when your parents met the subject teacher.

Arrrrgggghhhhh~!!!!! I was left alone in my house in the morning, with my grandparents, with no breakfast! 12pm, huh~ finally they're home now, food coming (i haven't eat from the morning)...... Uhuh~ *Looking at my mum's face*

Doesn't look so nice right.... I mean look at the mouth

Sister: "You are in a HUGE trouble!" *passing by me*

*in my mind* OMG!!!! Is it really bad? Shot......

Mum; "Take all this things up in the house!" *pointing the things they bought with my report folder*

I went sloooooowly to pick it one by one... and...... WHAT?! They went to the mall without me! Can you feel how i felt? I was ditched by my own family! sad........





And then we went inside my house, and my mum start doing her lecture.... Some of it are:

"How come did you get this low marks? You barely passed! That's the result you get after spending the money for tuition? Be like you sister, she got 8 'O's in her 'O'Level exam, i dont know what will you get next year. Next year, you are gonna get all subject tuition-ed! Bla... bla.... bla..... Ka Boom!"

It's something kindda like that, longer and with the harsh word. Then after that my sister annoyed me by:

"This question's answer was suppose to be A, then this C and B......... Why didn't you answer it correctly? Ta.... Tha..... Thaa...... A... B.... D.... C....." 

Like..... WTF question? (Why didn't you answer it correctly?) oh maybe because in the exam i didn't remember it. Of course! Let me say it, "WHAT A STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?" Didn't you know people get wrong because they didn't know the 'real' answer? Then i started checking my results, like.... 

"OMG! I GET 5'O's OUT OF 8. AND ALL OF YOU SAID THAT WAS  A BAD RESULT? I MEAN, I DIDN'T EVEN FAILED ANY SUBJECT. COME ON, THERE IS NO RED INK THERE.... I ONLY DIDN'T GET 3 'O's THAT IS CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS AND BIOLOGY. LIKE.... THAT WAS MY FIRST TRY OKAY AND I WAS ABOVE THE AVERAGE!!!! IT'S NOT EASY TO GET!!!"

I didn't get it, why are they mad? What i did is..... welll, if you look at thir report, mine is better. And mum, you can't compare me with sister, because she's in the 'art stream' and i'm in the 'science stream'. FYI the science subject in the 'science stream' is more harder than combine science, and look at sister's report, she also barely passed! You see, i got POA without any basic ideas, while her *at my sister* studied it!

So enough with my.... problems, actually this morning i was chatting with one of my cousin and we talked about going out to mall today at the afternoon but it was canceled, thanks to my cousin for understanding my situation. I wouldn't dare to ask permission with that scary face on my mum's, and i pretty sure she'll said "NO!"

SO........... you wanna know what... I missed to watch the SEA GAMES 'SUKAN ASIA', guys sorry it was wrong, from my previous post i told you it was 'SEA GAMES' but its not. So... yes, i missed it again, and oh~ i missed it again today. It's like i missed 3 in a row, i'm so frustrated! Maybe because today was "HAUNTED DAY"!


Overall, today has been a 'not that good day.'But the food was excellent!








JIM

PS: Do you think my blog posts is dull?

Today is the miserable day. It's like the above picture... i'm the mickey mouse stuck on my result and people keep on forcing me to go crazy!!!


And actually my average was increasing from year to year.... seriously improved! Maybe some people who did not realize it should buy a spectacle... You all should happy and at least give me support, not making me feel bad.

And i do think 2011 will be the worst, cause my bestfriend, Harish is leaving... so i'm alone.... malay... irk.... i even is a lonely guy. sad..... I'm going to scream! ARGHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment