Friday, November 12, 2010

Mickey On The Bed!

Today i bangun at 11am around 10.45am, late isn't it? my mum can't be mad at me, it's because i was really tired due to yesterday emergency. Then it turn to usual life, i took bath, brush my teeth *show shiny tooth* and poo. My mum didn't cooked any food, so i make my own breakfast lah. Wanna know my breakfast?
Maggi curry + egg

  It was very yummy, since my sis pun ikut makan jua. You know wat? I'm not a bad cooker kaliah~. After that my sister and I watch a movie called:

I'm pretty sure all of you know this movie, it's High School Musical 3


So then go pray since today is friday, where today seem to be different; lots of people; i means it's not like usual. Then i watch another movie:

ARIEL!!!!
I like this story but i didn't watch it until the end. This is story is about a lil mermaid which love music and bla bla bla.... then in the end ga ga ga. Make sure you'll watch it, what a sweet movie. *wink*After how many minutes i got a phone call from my aunt telling me to accompany her to the mosque for korban thingy at 3pm, huh~ i waited until 3.20then baru tah i know that she left me. Due to some attitude i'm the victim of my sis telling that i didn't want to join my aunt.

let me tell you... never mind, i'm not in the mood... -.-

5.45pm, my aunt came....




THIS IS NOT HER! its just the expression is almost the same.
Aunt: "Kenapa ko inda mau ikut tadi?"
Me: "Manada nda mau ikut, aunt yang tinggalkan aku, aku nunggu sampai 3.20pm tadi"
Aunt: "Kaka mu tadi britau ko nda mau ikut"
Me: "Kan ikut kaliah, ea nda tau"
*ME LOOKING AT MY SISTER*
Sister: "Mana kaka tau, kaka pikir ko nda mau ikut"
Me: "Len kali tanya dulu! Jgn sesuka hati!" *angry*

The conversation almost the same as this.... but i changed a bit for the censored part. =P

Oh yeah, i have this 4 lil' kitten, soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! I took them out to play today and guess wat? They bullied me!!! Yesh! BULLIED!! All of them take turns to crash my head, bit my hand and legs. But i still sabar one....

What a naughty kittens


Around 6 something in the evening outside of my house started to rain, but it was just a lil bit and didn't last long. I went to the hospital to visit my grandpa, he's in good condition now; and i hope it stays until next year and so on. OH DEAR GOD, PLEASE CURE MY GRANDPA BEFORE DECEMBER, AMIN!!! SO THAT I CAN GO ON VACATION HAPPILY...... I don't detect any blood this time, so i guess he's okay. Hope so!

HAHA! I left him with my cousin, i mean my grandma shift duty with my cousin to wait for my grandpa at the hospital. So my grandma went home with me, bringing her the KTM restaurant. We ordered:

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice

Ikan Asam Pedas, but it taste like lemon; but still yummy~
uhhh~ Chicken Pandan, DELICIOUS!
Crab Meat over Mixed Vegetables, and.....
Corn Soup

So that's all i want to share wit you'ol.

Have a good night. *sleep with a full loaded stomach*








JIM

PS: I don't know why i put that title

No comments:

Post a Comment