Monday, November 15, 2010

Back From Hospital's Highway!

Good News! Without and newsletter my grandpa was released from the hospital, yea~ he was very-very happy. He walk off from the building around 12++pm, after his lunch, haha, from RBC kaliah, cannot miss one~! So bla bla bla, nothing's going on today bla bla blah! I seriously got nothing to blog today, maybe i blog better tomorrow. I just wanna say congrates to my grandpa and thank you to Shahina Salim, i think she was the first one to read my blog =)!

Dear Shahina,

I'm happy that you found and read my blog. Through here we can be easily 'not lost contacy' or wat so ever. I know you are in India now and it is such an honoured! Due to the last time we met, i apologized that i didn't have a chance to say "Goodbye and have a save flight", i even didn't give you anything to help you remembered us in brunei. I also want to apologized that in Brunei if I troubled you on purposed or 'unpurposely'.

I heard that now you are craving for your O'Level exam there, you must be having a hard time there since you just came there. I'm sorry that i can't pay your kindness towards me during you stay in Brunei, but do tell me if you need anything or help from me.

Best of luck for your exam and may god bless you.






JIM










PS: No more waiting at the hospital walk-way! No more lifting up and down of grandpa! No more seeing 'toing' nurse and doctor! FREEDOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment