Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rush Day

Wow, today is the very tired-ing and busy day. First of all, i'm really tired writing this bcz i just got back from hospital due to some emergency that is my grandpa submitted into the hospital this morning. YUPE, from morning to night, in the hospital,waiting just waiting and standing all day long.... from 5.45 i was waken up by my mama and  thentake a fast shower which i did was only least than 2 mins. Then call the ambulance, and wait-wait until then came:

Yupe! It does look exactly the same like this one....

So..... the ambulance had many-many aircong and the siren was cool!!! I like when it YELP! the sound is some kind like cute!and yeah, it was at around..... 6.45 i think when we arrived at the hospital in the emergency room. YAH! I KNOW! VERY EARLY MAH~

This is wat it looks like in the emergency room:





it's not really looks like emergency to me... cause the... okay, it's kindda. But, the service was a bit late... macam i came to the emergency room at 7am lah... then the doctor came at 10:**am. Like, 
"WHAT THE HELL!?!"

So, then my grandpa was transferred to the ward, and life goes on.... blood all over like.....

it's kindda looks like this.... a lot!!!!





















Then you can tell me the ending. NO!!!! He's alive FYI. Now, he is in the hospital with his lovely wife... I'll tell you more futher about him but now i need to rest and eat..... and sleep.... yeah that's all.Wait, no not yet, i haven't told you about what i'm eating for my breakfast today, i eat at the hospital cantine nasi goreng + ayam kari:

nasi goreng + curry chicken

OOH~! did i tell you that i was at the hospital MORE than 12 hours? i guess i did, and my feet is cracking now, it hurts :'(   Just got after shower, oh~ it feels good.....
OH GOD~ i'm so gonna sleep now, so most probably i'll be telling you 80% left of the hisstory today in my dream... GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!




JIM

PS: (1) Sorry i didn't type a lot, i'm just very-very-very-very tired.... here's the video i took from inside of the ambulance otw to the hospital (12% of the way only)
  
 
i feel macam i'm the king passing by eh, with all those driver going to the side giving me way... hahaha
"ALL GIVE WAY TO THE KING!"
*waving hands*

(2) Sorry if you didn't understand what i'm trying to tell about =P Don't ask, cause me myself also don't know

(3) I still can't write long enough article

(4) Hope you all enjoy with this

(5) This is a true story about whats happening to me today....!


*ASTALA BYE BYE! HAHA*
sweet dream ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment