Sunday, December 5, 2010

Congrates To 'The Beauty And The Chubby'

First of all, I'm really sorry i didn't blog for this few days, I am really really sorry. Without wasting any more time I'll just tell you that I've been really busy this month, so maybe I won't be able to write for this particular month. You know, even a blogger also should have their holidays.

So, what's happening today? I'm sorry I won't write for the previous days, but anyways, that days were amazing. Now, for today's..... My cousin's birthday, and most importantly my cousin's wedding!!!!!!


My cousin is a she and she was really beautiful today! With her white dress and every single thing was luxurious.It was really an excellent wedding ceremony i must say. It was the first time for me to take and take and take picture without me notice how many hundreds of pictures i took until my camera went out of batery.

The..... I mean, they are now officially husband and wife now. During the "lafaz" for the guy to be the husband was really funny, the whole house was full of laugh, and the "tok kadi" or 'imam' was also kind.


The ring, it was simple but really beautiful, making us say the word "WAW!!!!!!" Eventhough there is something not in the planned happen, but we managed to handle it. Many people were misunderstood me, they told i was a DJ since i hold the microphone..... And girls keep on sitting beside me, and take pictures.... Some also say "DJ A~~~~~ZIM!!!!!!!!" HAHAHA


Maybe i can't describe the whole thing, and you can't really feel it, but believe me, it was a bomb!




JIM

PS: sorry i didn't write long enough to keep this post interesting but i am really tired, like i was going to get sick

PSS: I will have my birthday tommorow 6 December 2010.... please make me in your prayed so that i stay health and had a long life.

PSSS: sorry for this un-interesting post, i just had a feeling to write it, since i didn;t write for these few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment