Sunday, December 19, 2010

Balik Kampung

Waw! Seriously? I mean really, my family just left me alone at house and went breakfast at a restaurant? How could all of you do this to me???! All i do is just have a nice sleep until 10am.....

Well, my family always wake up early and went breakfast at restaurant every Sunday. And they always ditch me because i hate to woke up early. At around 11 something they came home, bringing foods.

They only give me about 15 minutes to eat my breakfast or should i say LUNCH! How cruel are they, i didn't even get to finish it, i just leave it on my table. After about 15 minutes, all of us go 'Balik Kampong' to Tutong, at my grandparents house. Yeah, it's Sunday, so all most family gather around their elder house.





My grandpa was very happy, there i didn't do anything, all i did was eat, watch tv and sleep, then go home. Yeah, i'm kindda lazy..... After i got home, finally we've been told that my grandpa actually wanted to moved to our house. That's why he was wearing a very smart shirt, i mean it's batik, and expensive one. But my grandma didn't want to, so yeah, he stay silent.My mum says we will pick him up tomorrow, but doesn't sound very convincing.

And night, 7pm, my sister attend her first driving class and they are learning about the law currently. Now, it's about 9.30 when i'm writing this paragraph and it's raining very bad outside of my house. About the rain do you want to know more?

Rain in Brunei 2010:

Well. this can be considered hurricane. Just yesterday, we had a ice rain, we called it 'hujan ais' in malay, and it accure in Kg.Ayer, Brunei's historical place and tourist attraction. I heard most of the houses were damaged, waw, it is really bad! The roof of house and school were flew by the wing, light beside the roads fell down, trees crashing a car and many mores.


Just now, it's not even one hour past raining, and it's already flood everywhere. And i just read that there is one person died being struck by a thunder storm in Kg.Ayer and one injured for helping him. OMG!!!! This is so gonna be the headlines for all local newspaper!!!! - JIM reporting for *** bulletin =P


Time passes really quick. It's always a time to drop by and say goodbye. GOODBYE!!!!!!! haha just kidding, i mean seriously goodnight!



JIM

PS: I'm gonna eat my lunch's leftover after posting this blog, and i didn't mean to say goodbye early, it was just that i need to shut down my laptop and internet as the storm is here and there. I don't want to be on the newspaper's headline. Bye... See you soon readers :]

It'll be relaxing to be sleeping with the cold in the rain, i love it, do you?


As it say, sweet dream, and to lucy:

Have a romantic date with 'mr.froggie.' It's romantic in the dark and it's raining.... Goodluck! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment