Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Teacher's Day

Today aren't actually 'Teacher Day'. I just wrote it because it's my PE teacher, agerico, is having his birthday =D Which also can be called my bestfriend =P I was the first person to greet him in Facebook. Haha! I've been remembering his birthday since 2008, i once gave him a present that is a PINK TIE, and guess what? He used it =DDDD

Oh, there's music on tv, and...... my mum is doing her crazy dance haha!!!

And now there's a visitor, oh... my cousin, they just got back from Singapore. And... HAHAHAHA!!!!! One of my boy cousin are..... BOLD!!!!! Each one of them are now opening their sourveniers from KL. Yeah, i forgot to tell you.....

My confesion:

I haven't been blogging these few week was because i went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Yes! I've thinking to bring my laptop together because my hotel got WIFI (it's a 5 star hotel, who didn't expect the hotel didn't). But suddenly just the night before i had my flight my laptop caught a virus, blue screen virus. Yes, i fix it it and just got my laptop back yeaterday and TODAY i GET the BLUESCREEN VIRUS  AGAIN!!!!! Like WTF!!!!!!

kuala lumpur TWIN TOWER
Today...... What happen today?? I woke up early, i mean very early, then take a bath, put on my new cloth which i buy from KL, my new sandals, and i went to JPD, one department of taking for driving license, and had a breakfast at Mulaut Restaurant.

Ugrhh.....!!!! What happen to my laptop???!! I'm fed up with these already! What the FUCK is wrong with you??? I almost spend a thousand dollars fixing you and went to the repair shop for more than 4 times! You should be fixed by now!! STUPID ENGINEER!!!!

Then, at night i went to KTM restaurant and i eat Sweet and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice. And it raining really heavily, and maybe tomorrow's newspapers headline is about ICE RAIN. There's some part of my country is having the 'ice rain', mabe it's snow.... OMG!!!! I want it!!! WHERE IS IT???

10............

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It's the blue screen again, now i can't boot on it. I'm so gonna kill him! now i'm currently using my sister's laptop. Lucky i got automatic save draft.


Okay... now i have to go, tomorrow i need to wake up early again, need to jog.... so good bye pals..... =)






JIM

PS: What do you think, should i repair at the same shop again or find another computer repairing shop? Please help me, give your suggestion.



No comments:

Post a Comment