Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank You God!

OMG!!! Did you believe it? It just happened like 30 minutes ago.... Okay let me tell you...

I almost got a car accident on the way back to my house from the mosque after the juma'at prayer. Well, if you looked at it, it would be my fault, but i did see right and left before accelerating. The tree!!!!! The tree is blocking some of the view, and guess what..... the car is actually hidden behind the tree when i looked at the left, so i suppose there is no car. I press acceleration and NTTTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  *honk and brake sound* And he looked at me, his face, his car was RED!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I am so dead, he looks like a policeman!!!!

He stop for a while, and.... *duk dak duk dak* OH...... luckily he didn't stop and get out of his car, i was thinking he is going to beat me up.... LIKE OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it doesn't happen. So i drove home really realyy slow.....

Although i'm home still in one piece but i can't forget the face, maybe he'll make a report and police are going to catch me.....Maybe he got my car license no. What should i doo???? What will they do???? Like, seriously!!!!!!

I can't write properly cause im still scared!!!!!!!!!!! Can you help me what should i do?





JIM



PS: Don't drive too fast in village area, just like me, i wast driving fast. And get a license!

It's not cool when you end up with a policeman infront!

But thank God that i'm still alive in one piece and hopefully nothing happened to me!!!!!! NOT ENDING UP WITH POLICE!!!! I don't want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment