Tuesday, December 28, 2010

:D

I definitely have a "very happy face" right now! Why not? ......Well, I now realize that people(s) are visiting my blog, and they even posted it in my cbox (look right). And their comments a....re...... good so far.  If you...
point at you

If you like my blog, JIM's, really much.. then you can clicked "follow" to get to know if there is new updates. I would gives you a million THANK YOU if you did that, i mean, with kindness of course.

There is three things that i want to talk about today, well, make it four..:

  1. Pictures - I don't know how automatically the pictures that i take from google for this blog.... Oh, Shahina just send me a text on msn *chat with Shahina, my friend* I'm back! Well, where are we? O.. yea... technically the pictures are originally gigantic! Like, the first two pictures i took for this post. For the first time I was like, OMG! That was huge!!!
  2. Weather - Ouch! My 'sister's' laptop just touch me with her 'hot' butt... The weather at my place is currently not very pleasant, it's raining heavily with all those storm and lightning and wind, i'm talking about the strong wind that can blow out your roof . Because all this lightning stuff i can't do my blogging very much! I don't want to be struck by the lightning. Btw, this year, december, I guess is the worst.... We are having many disaster, and death tooo *remains me that I almost got an accident last friday*
  3. My Laptop - *cries* My laptop is still in his critical condition, I was told by the 'stupid fixer' that it must be formatted again for the 3th time!!! IN A ROW!!!! Like, i've formatted it 3 times in 3days at the same repair shop! "Can you repair itor not? If not i'll bring it to the other shop which is right besides you!!! (there are two more computer repair at the sides).
  4. New Year - I'm afraid that i can't blog for new year, but i'll write more often when school re-opened. In case i didn't get to post after this until new year (maybe), I'll celebrate it earlier.....
 HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!!!!!

Okay, my sister is starting to annoyed me, she was like..... "Already? Already? *looked at me* Come on....! I wanna play games!!!!" Oh.... Come on sister, grow up!!! Well, i need to end this quick, there is storm outside of my house and my sister keep on pushing me! Stay tuned people, click the 'follow' button.




JIM

PS: I know this times i'm writing a very short post but i'll try to write  a long one and more interesting when i got my laptop fixed. I leave you with a few new years pictures i got.... Hope you are in the mood for new year already!



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

Hope in 2011: Hope there will be more readers to read on my blog and we'll be happy all the time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment