Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year 2011 OTW!!!

Yes, as you can read it! New Year for 2011 is ON THE WAY and is about to arrived. I believe most of the blog owner will be writing any post as this is the LAST day of year 2010. Me, myself, is also VERY excited writing this....

Well... *OMG I"M EXCITED* haha, wait......... i'm cooling off.....


Well, what have you prepared for the celebration? Haha, me and my family and some of my cousin are preparing for BBQ outside of my house..... Yes, we are very busy now and i'm... *whisper* i'm escaping from all those terrible chores. Like....

1. Carrying all those stuff we need for the BBQ

2. Slice-ing all those blood-y food.... I mean BLOOD!!!!!!

3. Being very stressful doing all the chores

4. Being the one who listened the stressful people angry-ness
Yeah, actually I still have more to write *phone call*......

....................................................................................................................................................................

Aha, back, just wasted 5 mins finding my mum who was just right beside me..... Well, I guess i should go now, really need to go..... Our BBQ is already starting.... And... I can smell the smoke light up already!





JIM

PS: Spend your time with your family now, or friends, anyone!!!!! You're gonna celebrate it at 00:00!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment