Monday, April 25, 2011

Win a Win!

Today was perfect day, we should be celebrating it. School was as usual, nothing interesting except for BMR teacher; ask Sheena about it because I'm still not sure what happened. But I heard that the new teacher got owned!!!!! And she almost cry, I wonder how they did that. That is just so wrong.

B-U-T-S-H-E-D-E-S-E-R-V-E-D-I-T-!

I'm not actually the kind of H-A-T-E teacher, but in her case, I can see it. See looks so urgh.... At least she should smile to students. Anyways, thats not the purpose I'm writing....

Just a few new story, in D'maths class, T.KOH was teaching and we were talking about the most hot guy and hot girl and the most cool guy and cool girl. Guess who's the winner? The result will be at the end of this post. And also a special one, the most mean-est student and lazyness student. You'll be surprise!

We had practicals today


I had to stay back because it'll gonna take time and wasting car's fuel if I went home, and also no one was home, so that'll make me making my own lunch. So I decided to just stay at the school and eat at the nearby restaurant. Actually there is a lot people didn't go home, I never realize that until now.

I eat at the 'Sweet and Sovoury Restaurant', it's just infront of Mamih. Ho wanted to join because he don't want to eat alone, which for me, I prefer eating alone, but actually it's quite fun. We invited Lim and Ng, but they refused because they said that the food were expensive. Ho didn't have a choice because he is just following me.

We wanted to ask Gary if he wants to join but he seems happy with the 'girls' so.... don't bother, innocent boy :P

We walk to the restaurant, it only took a few minnutes.Order up, I eat Mee Wantan + Soup and Orange Juice, cost me $9. While Ho, only eat seafood noddle costing him $5. He eat so fast. And he said that the food is little, and it cost him a big fortune. Duh~ Ho, it's a healthy restaurant, D-I-E-T-! is all you need.

I think he still hungry, but then he has no money left. By the time we arrive at the school back, "I'm so hungry" Ho said. And I was like "WHAAAAT?" Can't believe he finish one whole noddle which is totally full in the plate and he still hungry right now. Well, his fault, who ask to follow me :P I'm such a bad boy.

Practical was easy, fun and enjoyable. Gary and I trade our lab coat. Gary has a name on his lab coat, so I am Gary for the whole afternoon. He actually is too fit, because my lab coat is already small and he said that its still big. And all those stuff happen in the lab bla bla bla bla........


And at the end, I hug people. Ng, Lim, Sheena, Christy, some others, Teacher Jeffrey (YES! I know I'm so crazy!) and of course GARY!!! :P I hug him from his back like AAAA SURPRISE!!!!! Haha! Well, not much right? But that's the end.












JIM

PS: I'm having my Science ICAS tomorrow morning, wish me luck ;D

PSS: Thanks to Gary for the mentos

PSSS: I'm gonna put my upper braces on Wednesday, this week!








WINNERS!!!!!

The Most Lazy - Gary
The Meanest - Gary
The Cool Guy - Kelvin
The Cool Girl(s) - quite a lot but it contains Christy and some bunch of girls
The Hottest Girl - IDK and IDR; finally....
The Hottest Guy - Hazim

It's actually just playing, but.... who cares haha xD


No comments:

Post a Comment