Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Classes Never've Been Fun


LOOK AT THIS FACT TOO:
As far as I know, in my own life, reality, I HATE FRIDAY CLASSES. But it all change this morning. We had so much fun. Yep! Now fun, before stress, future EXTREME stress. Enjoy the happy moment while you can. Yes, I'm serious!

The day starts with the one of the most hardest (not too hard for some brilliant) people, A.Maths. T.Koh looks so miserable and 'so not like him' today. He was wearing a casual t-shirt with a sport pants which at his legs was tight and a shoes (the usual shoes, never change).All we did is the past year paper. In the middle of the lesson, this Gary-hold-Ho's-hand? I don't understand too, but I'm sure Gary was trying to punch Ho but Ho use his hand to defense and unfortunately in a wrong timing T.KOH saw it and had a very wild imagination.


Then he say, "Why are you holding his hands?" and he did said "bla bla bla...... (I don't remember)!" Then he saw me, I was sitting beside Charlene (my friend, a girl), and said "You don't do that!" And I was like WHATTTT???! And everyone laugh. I was blurrrr.....

Why did I put this picture? So random (click to enlarge)

Then we had biology class. Guess what? I fail drawing the penis male reproductive system. I mean I got full mark for the drawing but labeling.... H-A-H-A-! After break we had Maths and POA, but it was nothing unusual. I got bored in POA lessons because I had no idea what we were supposed to do.

I feel like farting a lot today, actually I feel farting a lot in school
NO! I didn't fart! I just hold it until I get home. Then, today, after I went home, I eat and go to the mosque and pray. Then went to tuition. Meet Gary at tuition, he is very talkative today. When we were doing some exercise on the topic, he keeps talking to teacher, then about PTM, then his grades, then my A.Maths grades, then bla bla bla!


HE REALLY EAT A LOT OF CANDY. He eat chocolate sweet and anything 'sugery' every seconds. never stop you know. Teacher afraid he might get diabetes in the future because he's eating like more than 3 types of chocolate. But, he offered me some, DON'T STOP GARY! I can't eat sweets at home. My family are very controlling.

                
 












I left the tuition at 5.15pm and headed to my home. Not long after that I went out again to a shop to but the safety pins for tomorrow. Oh yeah! We're wearing the TOGA's tomorrow! I'm so excited. I can wait for tomorrow. Please come quick, so weird, yesterday I want the time to stop right? What a life~



SHIT! Something just happen, a problem and my sister is blaming on me. FU*!

Tomorrow I'll bring my camera and take some pictures us preparing for the photo taking. I'm so glad that now I have time to blog. Released tension. Okay, I'm gonna charge my camera's battery now. And also closing this laptop as well as ending this post.

See you whenever I had time and things to blog again. Bye!













JIM

PS: Sheena forgot about her blog!

PPS: Shahina is also not updating her blog

PPPS: Was it supposed to be 'PPPS' or 'PSSS'?

PPPPS/PSSSS: I've cut my hair yesterday afternoon, especially for the photo taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment