Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Not Me That Are Short, But It's You Growing Way Too Tall!

Haha! Look! I'm here! I know I know.... I've been out for a very long time. It's just I'm having my big exams. Well, it will be starting tomorrow. But only oral.... and I haven't read any newspaper. Hmmm......~ What should I do? I'm blogging......

Well........

I've been thinking lately... Maybe I only have enough time to blog twice a week, or once a week, or even once a month. This is so crazy! I have limited time this year. VERY LIMITED. I decided to blog this because I'm happy today, and I'm in the mood for blogging; rather than studying. 

So today.... nah~ I'm talking about yesterday, 4th April 2011. It was weird for me to wake than morning because for those three weeks I woke up late.... like 1pm and now was like 5am. What a big difference.

Oh wait~
 ....................................................................................
 .................................................................................... 
 ....................................................................................  
 .................................................................................... 
 .................................................................................... 
 .................................................................................... 
 .................................................................................... 
 .................................................................................... 
 .................................................................................... 
I'M BACK AGAIN!
Sorry.... I forgot that I have tuition. Okay now, yesterday was the first day of the week and we have BM, ChemBio, Maths, and IRK. The weather was fine, sunny and the day was full of joy except in the afternoon when we had our chemistry practical. I think we all do 'shit'. 
"You write shit and I have to mark that shit!" - I MISS THAT WORD....NOT!
BM was totally B-O-R-I-N-G-! And it's suppose to be chemistry but T.Putri changed the whole week into Bio. So... we have bio everyday. Why T.Putri? Because T.Shabana is in her maternity leave. She is going to gave birth. This week's bio was way too fun! We study about..... Reproductive System!!!! It's wayyyyyy too FUN! If a woman is too emotional, she may have her 'PERIODic table' Soo..... from now on, if my friend is too emotional, I'll assume she got her 'PERIODic table' H-A-H-A-! Maths was as usual, with T.KOH. IRK.... Hmmmmmm~~~ The first time for this year, after 3 months studying IRK with 11B, and now was changed to 11E. How frustrating.... 

There are a few things I didn't like about it:
(1) The floor in 11E was really slippery, that make me almost TRIPPED on my first impression ( was that the correct word? )
(2) The class were very noisy
(3) It's like 25:1 because 11E has 25 student (or even more, and me alone)
(4) They keep saying I'm a Japanese
(5) I can't concentrate when teacher is teaching and they are playing
(6)They always make fool of people
(7) I sit alone, my side chair was empty
(8) Most of the people are the one I don't really 'talk' with
(9) They are like... Errrrrrrrr
(10) I JUST HATE IT!

That's the 10 facts about the things I don't like with it.

Okay, thats for Monday. Now, *scroll down* is today, Tuesday

I wake up in the morning at 5am. It was very noisy outside. Its raining heavy. That's why the night was cold. Extremely cold. I take a nice warm shower and do my business in the toilet. The rain was quiet long, until I had my breakfast it didn't stop. Even until I reaches my school (it takes appr. 30mins).



POA was the first period, I had such a NOT lovely time in this time. For one whole hour I listen to my teacher but I totally forgot what he just said. So... pointless isn't it? Partnership account, that's our topic, I have no idea because I was absent twice when he started it. t was way too ahead left me. So... he talk and I just listen. Assignment time, die liao! 
1/2 hour of physic I was doing my BM and another 1/2 hour I was wasting my graph paper drawing a 'never ending line' Teacher say "Someone is doing maths when we don't have maths today" Then Ng Ding Boon was like "So rajin......" BM and IRK as usual. B-O-R-E-D. I can't get anything.

Biology we sketch the structure of penis and vagina (well, that's the easiest word to understand) All of us were laughing. There were drawing like flower and other stuff. Mine was like.... hanging and the vagina didn't like alike. Me and Charlene keep on laughing. But we think we'll fail.


At the end of the school, after school I mean, I had a hug with Lim and Hasra. Didn't dare to ask a hug from Sheena cause maybe she had her 'PERIODic table' and become so emotional. But seriously, I WANNA HUG!!!!!!

I would like to tell you more about today but I'm running out of time. So end this now. Bye!







JIM

PS: I just remember I have oral exam tomorrow and I didn't even read any news. Thats why I'm stop blogging now. Hope you understand my difficulties

No comments:

Post a Comment