Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Charlene!

I'm hearing Justin Bieber on youtube now, haha I was wanted to hear it after Yosuf sing it. Haha Sheena and us made him sing. He was, " And I was like, baby baby baby ohh like baby baby baby no like baby baby baby I thought you'd always be mine, mine."

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY CHARLENE!!!


Charlene, remember me? Of course, I sit behind you almost everyday and try to play with the girls who has long hair which is always be your sit-mate, Ruby.

But this ain't about Ruby, this is about you. You're turning 16 years old. OMG! Happy turning sweet 16 Charlene!!!!! Stay young. And thanks for inviting me for your delightful birthday party! WOOHOOOOO~ It was amazing! What a lucky day you pick, and lucky for me also.



I was really waiting for tonight. 7.09pm, that's the time Ng and me arrived at your house. Lucky me wearing 'something' looks like pink, which is actually red, and gets to go into the house straight away leaving Ng stuck outside the door stopped by the 'girls security guard'. HAHA!

'NO PINK NO ENTER'

So kasihan Ng like was standing behind the door for a few minutes. Saw Gary when I was going in and I was like "Gary! Hug!!!!"  *walk fast toward him* Then he tries to kick my face, almost hit my fast; luckily it didn't. Yes! The hardest to hug was Gary. But then my goal for today is to hug Gary at any cost. I even promise the Sheena I'll make a hugged-list.

After that, relax, it's your first try..... We begin the party, eat!!!!!!!!! I eat laksa ( or was it bakso? either one) pizzas and some other and drink sprite and coca-cola. Then we had cake, it was ice-cream cake ( was it vanilla). Then Charlene approached me and say thanks for the present that I gave her. I was sharing money with Sheena. Good timing Sheena, you really know that I don't have any idea what to give her right? I'll be like stuck for hours in the shop looking for something. Thanks for the brilliant idea.

After than we had this fun game ( even though at the end we all splite apart), it's called truth or dare? We use a empty mineral water bottle to to point to whom. And guess what? They asked me who I like? My face was turning red, they should know right? Yupe they know, any their just teasing me.

But then all of us choose truth, say that I become boring so we change the game to truth or dare or more dare. This one is more aaaaaaaaaaaa~

First they asked me to lick Christy's elbow, I don't want! And Gary volunteer, NO LECKING PLEASE!!!! That is so gross. Even though Sheena did licked her feet and Matthew lick his arm. And Matthew expression was like "I'm DEAD!" He immediately went to toilet. Forget it of you think I'll tell you what I did, NO FREAKING WAY I'M GONNA TELL YOU!
Then the party started to become down as more people already went home and it's getting late. So  started my mission once again. HUGGING PEOPLE! Even though Gary said no for the thirth time I still go for the fourth time. You'll see if I don;t get a hug from him.

HUG-LIST:
1. Christy (Yay!)
2. Sheena
3. Jasmine
4. Ho
5. Ng
6. Charlene
7. Evon (101% didn't expect to hug her)
8. Lim
9. Matthew (0% in my mind, never thought he still hug people)
10. GARY (MISSION ACCOMPLISH)

YES! FINALLY, I MANAGED TO GET A HUG FROM GARY!!!!

Then my car arrived, Matthew did not have transport to go home. So I said he can follow me as his house is near to my house. Then I'm home. Sitting in front of my messy table typing this and facebook and remembering what had I've done today. Quite awesome actually!








JIM
 
PS: Can we do this again? LOL! xD

I LOVE THE HUGS!!!!!!!!



THIS IS SO TRUE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment