Sunday, April 10, 2011

Toga Warriors

This week I blog a lot. Well, it's a lot for me. No? It's better than nothing bah... At least I didn't leave you forever; and all of you will be lost hope and..... basically what I'm trying to say is..... Never-mind, I just forgot what to say. "Hurfff"

Today was the 'Photo-Day'. This was the day I've been waiting for more than a week. I gotta say, this day would be incredible. More excitement came when I was told that mobile phones and camera can be bring on that particular day. THAT IS AWESOME!

Cameras and mobile phones MUST be passed to teacher, but because I'm a naughty, bad, irresponsible student, I didn't gave her (T.Sowmiya). She got a collection of cameras on her table, it was like 12-13 according to Sheena. But of course, never ever ever leave it on the table or else where or you might end up crying.

I went to school late today. But as usual, not many of my classmate are so punctual. So.... I wasn't considered late. I left my house at 6.50am and arrived at school at 7.15am if I'm not mistaken. I get out of my car and walk to my class. *OPEN THE CLASSROOM'S DOOR* "WAH!" I was really shocked seeing Mici's face very-very white. Cikgu Rokiah can predict. Then most of the girls in my class wore make-up. Only quite a few numbers of the girls use their natural face looks.

Gary was forced to use moisturizer by Sheena and Christy. They were like grabbing Gary's hand and put the cream on his face. ON GARY'S FACE! At first Charlene wants to put it on me and Gary but we ran away. So I was safe. Ewwwww~ I am too excited to blog until I didn't swallow my saliva and it's leaking to my laptop *wipes using shirt*. After all, the shirt will be wash anyways.

Maybe you won't be ''too excited'' because Sheena just steal some of my best pictures. So check hers too, I'll be missing out some of them to save time. Cause I'm writing this at midnight and I'm so sleepy after going to concert. Imagine, wearing the heavy and warm toga needs a lot of energy and now I need to stand in the concert. But luckily I found a seat and I just sat there for a long time, until it ends and falls asleep for a few minutes. The singer was all bruneian artist. Not included our group.


Without any further, I know you are excited to see the pictures. I present you the pictures 9th April 2011:

Girls combing their hairs. I loves Ruby's hairs

Make-up time!

Toga distrubution

Face of excitement

I don't know how to rotate?!?!

Fixing the toga. Gary is playing hula hoops

Beautiful view, this could be nice for drawing condition; just for the things on table

Safety pins check point

Sheena said she didn't use make up. But for me, powders is considered make-up cause unoriginal

Boys

Sheena joined the boys
All of them lifting me up in the air. Sheena is pitching my butt. AHAHA

Young photographer

Romi Rai, always beautiful

Me and Jasilah

Me and Gary

Me hanging on Ding Boon's shoulder, i look like a panda. Koo Chee at the right

Twins and I

My class teacher and I

T.Sonia and I

It got text in it. Sorry Charlene, I crop you off

Yay! The fun guy!







JIM

PS: I'll upload more next post

PSS: It's 1.45am already!

No comments:

Post a Comment