Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tick Tock!


ISN'T TIME GOING TO FAST RIGHT NOW?

I feel like I want to stop the time right now. I didn't want to go any further. After school end, maybe..... we won't see each others again. I don't want that! I still want to be with you, all of you. Next year, some of us will be overseas to Australia, KL, Singapore, New Zealand, UK and others. I... I'm staying here, in Brunei. Will we still be seeing each other? Hope so.....

So..... Yesterday I had my Oral O'Level exam. It's Malay language, and it's so freaking hard! I was like OMG I got 4/5 WRONG! My marks gonna drop seriously down the hill. Most of the malays found it difficult as they said they also having problem on the question, it's quite confusing. So apparently, most of us got wrong. Furthermore, I just notice that my pants is TORN! I can see the inside, my skin and my -----! I walk to the room like Errrrrr...... I was shaking, panic-ing, and holding my f*cking pant!

I'm as sexy as this guy... HOT?
I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.I screwed my oral exam.

What's done is done.....


I SERIOUSLY RUIN EVERYTHING! 

Enough of the frustration, today, is a new day. Happiness, fun, and everything. The weather was fine, a little bit too warm but it was okay.In school, Gary sit beside me for a few minute, oh.... I miss sitting with him, and his punch, and his disturbance, and his cheating method and..... Hmmm..... I MISS SITTING WITH YOU GARY! Then after break time we have this special event, which is "FINDING YOUR STINKY TOGA SIZE' We had a wonderful 1 hour, we laugh, we joy, we snatch and most importantly.. we help each other wearing the toga's. Guys....


Seriously, friends forever? *blink eyes* HAHA! So we will be having our photos on Saturday. We only learn at the first 2 and last 2 periods. And we miss PE like more than 3 times in a row now. But it's okay, like I even played in PE. T.S-o-n-i-a was mad at us, like we were just talking, but not too loud. I guess she has her 'PERIODic tables' today. That's what the text I pass to Sheena and Lai besides me. She was too emotional, and T.P-u-t-r-i said girls are emotional during their 'PERIODic tables'

Then we went home and usual things happen. Uh~ If one of you wondering what is 'PERIODic tables' is... Look the picture down here:


Hey, need to cut this short. I need to go to my A.Maths tuition. See ya' next time buddy!








JIM

PS: I MISS MY FRIENDS

PSS: I MISS SITTING WITH GARY WITH HIS TALKATIVE.......  Did Gary read this? Hi Gary!

Gary as in the sponge bob series. He love it really much.

No comments:

Post a Comment