Wednesday, April 13, 2011

KINDDA A SURPRISE

16th APRIL............



It's Ah Liang's birthday today! This guy.....



He is turning 16 today, he was born on 1995, I can't believe it! He looks like he's older than me. Before today, all of my classmates and I paid $2 for his 'surprise' birthday cake. I think he suspect it already, but today, he seems to be forgotten about it.

SURPRISE HO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH LIANG~ HAPP BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


At first Sheena was in school, but some reason she had to go away from school and back at school at end of school time. During break time, Hafilin was trying to distract Ho while we took the cake from somewhere (IDK where they put it). We prepare everything, including closing the light and lighting the candles. The candle almost burn out and melt, Hafilin was bring Ho to the toilet and they took a long time there.

Then he came, "KABBOM" HAPPY......... He was like.... no reaction at all and we sing along. Whaat a very noisy day for our class. We skip 1 hour of lesson today and celebrate the birthday boy. He was the one cutting and giving away the cake; and we eat. Then we continue our lesson in POA.

Finally, dissmisel time! We had cake fight where we put the left over (we can't eat it anymore) and the tiny pieces on each other's face. See this at Sheena's blog, they have a picture of them with there face chocolate without me. I was the photographer.

Yay! I did on Gary's face, but Gary did to me was way to worst. Ah~ So tired, but this was an amazing day. Look for Sheena blog at shenananawee.blogspot.com










JIM

PS: I had my second surgery yesterday and it is 10 times more painful than the first one. Tomorrow gonna do something on my molars. Hope it's not painful.

PSS: And I got 14 injections, DARMMMM!!!!!! It was painful!!!!!!!!!!!

PSSS: Finally got a hug from Gary and Ho. The 'group'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment