Saturday, April 23, 2011

Piece Of Ice-Cream

I had my english oral today. I completely didn't remember I had a oral today until yesterday night. When I was tuition, oh~ don't mention about tuition, I met girls nowadays. So yeah~ oral been forgotten, how could I? I almost didn't bring IC and I'm completely not prepare at all.

In school, I didn't concentrate at all, my mind was like, O R A L ! O R A L ! O R A L ! Goes for more than 5 hours. Then dismissel time, one an a half hour before exam. Jasmine was lonely, so I didn't leave her alone, actually I wanted to eat but then she looks sad, then you know how I feel with girls. Of course, I never heart broke girls. I called it friends, but Gary said its 'playboy'.

I went to surau and eat at milinium supersave. I went back to oral exactly at 1.30am and for God sake! They have started already. That was really early. My index was left. I should be the second and now is the seventh already! The a teacher scold me "YOU ARE LATE!" So I rush to the reading room, read the passage and enter the exam room.

Shaking, "I'm too late!" But then it all went well. English was 100 times easier than Malay. The examiners are so friendly and had a nice SMILE =) I talk so long until I feel like the examiners are my friends for a long time already. They asked me about my ambitions, MUAHAHA! I didn't stop talking for several minutes until they had to cut my talk, because too long.

Happy, everyone smile leaving the room. When I leave the room I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I hope there are my friends downstairs so that I can hug them all! Then Carrie, my friend, also finish. I wait her go home first because she a girl, you know how I feel for a girl~ I called it gentlemen, totally it a playboy. So she go home first then I call my drivers and went home too.


I just had nothing to blog today. See you next time. I only need to hug people on Monday. So be prepared to be hugged guys. :D












JIM

PS: Sorry this post might be boring

And I'm having my braces on Wednesday. Hope it didn't hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment