Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Brithday Banana!

Yesterday was the 14th Birthday of the owner of shenananawee.blogspot.com that is Sheena Wee a.k.a Banana? Yep yesterday, on Friday. But we, the whole classmates celebrate it one day in advance :) Because she keep saying "I'm celebrating my birthday alone" Supposed to be we had friday classes but some reason it's cancelled. So this is the pictures I took yesterday. Not much though but still at least there is....
The cake, flavor? Chocolate yum~

Sheena : My brithday is tomorrow!

She got the card

Banana almost cry.... owwww~ The card has music and all of us greet her HB

Jen and Me

CAKE!!!!

Lai Min Hui is the maid of honor of Sheena's brithday

Yes! I shouldn't eat chocolate with braces but I broke almost all the rules already so who cares :P





This birthday girl is so 'rajin'

Jasilah and me


Ho and me

I look taller

and taller

Shy guy and me

Smile Gary :)






the real height :( I feel so short or was he so tall?
 Yupe we went to school with that shirt. Free day, but we still study lessons. can't tell much but here is the thing. I'll be inactive for a month because I'm having my OLevel exam. So got to study guys.







JIM

PS: Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment