Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pit Stop

ASJVJEFJDBSJKCKJDBS VJBKHVKJN SKDJBVKBM JXBJ BCK

Just stoping for a while for quick updates.

#1 : My whole body is so painful
#2 : I almost hit my head to floor for several times last Saturday
#3 : I just made Gary angry yesterday and today :( [ sorry gary, didnt meant to do it]
#4 : ESPECIALLY FOR GARY "I'M SORRY!!!!!!! :'("
#5 : This year exam may/june is so freaking hard
#6 : Almost cry because of BM paper II
#7 : I really should be studying now
#8 : I feel in love
#9 : Yes! You know who it is
#10 : see number 14
#11: see number15
#12 : Just scroll down, don't mind reading number 10-15
#13 : Sorry see 12
# 14 : see number 11
#15 : okay its on number 12
#16 : I'm doing this randomly for what ever purposes
#17 : I feel really bad making gary angry :(
#18 : I sleep late
#19 : I'm so worried about my exam
#20 : This is what you waiting for.... I LOVE YOU!




I LOVE YOU!!!!!!









JIM

PS: I'm alone at home... :( This is so random HAHA sorry... can't blog properly until 8th or 9th June.

Wish me luck for my exam

To Gary:

Thank you for making for me such a wonderful wallpapers :D I really can't stop looking at it now. Keep on finding something new on it. Will use it for my themes on laptop, twitter and msn XD Don't stop making it for me!

WITH LOVE,
JIM.

PSS: I love to say "I LOVE YOU" now


No comments:

Post a Comment