Sunday, May 15, 2011

Should I?

Just wondering, should I make a twitter? I'm currently always using Gary's but I feel so guilty. I think I should own one. But what will I do with it? All these while I just sign in and looks people's tweet then log out.

I don't think I'll use it. So no point making it right? But I really don't want to use Gary's anymore (since he is my bestfriend, I feel like cheating him, but I asked for his permission first).

What do you think? Should I make or not? Or just sticking to facebook? And do tell me the use of it....













JIM

PS: Jasilah is acting weird these whole month. She is like.... "Don't bother to asked me, asked someone your friends like Ng, or Sheena or Gary, but not me!" And I was asking for help in POA and Chemistry, I helped her in BM; I feel so... IDK, like.... IDK so pissed with her, she was like... rude....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment