Saturday, January 15, 2011

The World Today

5am: Woke up to switch on my water heater.
5.02: Back to sleep
5.20: Woke up again to take a morning bath
6am onwards:
I had my breakfast, it seems to be only 'paratha' (some kind of Indian food), scrambled eggs and milk. Actually i am still hungry but I didn't have time to prepare another meal as I was afraid to be late at school. So around 6.30 I went to my cousin's house, from there I go to school with them.

Life isn't easy, especially when you had so many things that you haven't done yet. I've got so many homework that I didn't managed to finished. It's like.... 3/5 of the subjects I'm having today. We're having maths today and the maths homework are suppose to be passed up to the teacher NOT LATE than 7.30am. And I arrived at the school around 7.15am so there definitely no chances of checking my friends answer.
In English we have a period this morning, I didn't managed to finish the homework, so as a result the teacher asked me to stand and state a reason of not doing it. A special thanks to Matthew, my classmate, who gave her a very best answer to safe us all. So the teacher ask us to sit and not to repeat it again.

In maths, my teacher tease one of my Indian friend whose named is Hufailin. He said that Hufailin is too long so he was asking for a shorter name, is it Hu, Fai, or Lin? But Hufailin instead of giving the answer, he said "HUFAILIN!" Waw? Yes he is sooo....... *you know lah*

Maths teacher: Are you Hufailin?
Hufailin: Yes! *with confident ( I hate it)*
Maths teacher: Why your name so long, what should I call you?
Hufailin: Just Hufailin
Maths teacher: So long, should I called you Hu, or Fai, or Lin? Others have short named like *look at the seat plan* Zim, Gay...... (GARY) *I laugh a lot* Matt, Kel, Ho, Lim, Koo, Ng, Christ, Shee, Ru, Char, The Twins, Von, Tay, J, Jas, Sweth, Ro, My, Lai, ....... ( i forgot) and lastly Woo.....
Hufailin: *stay silent* all people are laughing
Actually my teacher is a scary guy outside of the class. But in class he TRIED very hard to make us laugh. I once didn't get his joke but I so "kesian" him so I laugh. Well, my sister, whom he teaches also, told me that he is a very bad joker. Just laugh to make his mood happy, or else.....
And there is this funny things happen when we were sticking so notes.... this happens to Matthew
Gary: Hey Matthew, it's the wrong one! That's not for #4, it's for #3
Matthew: Oh, SON OF A BIT*H!!!!
*ME KELVIN AND GARY LAUGH*


And then we went to PE, didn't much at this periods. Well, you know I'm not a sport person. I hate sport actually! I don't like to be sweaty and smelly. So I guess you can imagine what I'm doing at that time.... Yeah! I sit and watch my friends playing for the whole hour.

I wish the school have a bed and I can sleep on it!

Yay! Finally our Biology teacher is absent and were substitute by a very nice guy. In this period I went to my group to discuss about the project we had been assigned. Basically, we do nothing because all we talk is about heroin (sexy lady).

For the last three periods we had A.Maths, I didn't even want to talk about it. You can imagine how people suffer from it. After that class, I went home and had a headache. I didn't even want to open that book again. Hey, the May/June O'Level form is released already. Unfortunately, I didn't know where to take, so I leave it, I'll take on Monday.....
Bored? That's it..... I'm too busy to write anymore. I'll be write more if I had much time, BYE!








JIM

PS: There is no PS this time =D


No comments:

Post a Comment