Sunday, January 9, 2011

Behind The Ocean

Today I set my alarm at 5am, but I don't know why suddenly for the first time my eyes open itself very-very early, as at 4.50am. 10 mins early than I was suppose to wake. But then I can't go back to sleep so I just lie down on my bed and trying to go back to sleep. That was that hard until one sec I fall asleep, unfortunately the alarm rings. DAMN ALARM CLOCK! So I get ready for my school, take bath, use my uniform well not actually uniform since I have PE today, so PE shirt, eat my breakfast and went to school. Not much right?


Well, school doesn't do any much interesting... Maths, I need to do the exercises my teacher give twice because he didn't like my book. It was tired-ing! Biology we had some corrections on our Last Year Exam Paper. Most of us didn't do well she said. Elective, my elective is A.Maths, some people think it was hard, but if you kinda like it, it will be 'not so hard,' didn't mean it was easy. Jasilah didn't want to sit with me now, SHE DITCH ME! and now I'm sitting alone, beside me is always a person whom I didn't know at all. I Don't even know his/her name.


The feeling you get when you're being ditch

But then I managed to get and learn myself. So far there is no problem I'm having. Then I went home, eat. Suddenly my mum brings me to go to ICC, there is some consumer fair going on for 3 or 4 days, part 7. So we went there. Did you believe it? I meet more than 5 of my friends there. The first on I've met is Gary, who was practicing for his 'YOYO competition'. He and bunch of boys were practicing the style of playing yoyo on the right side.


Then I met Doa while I was going through the crowd. I think she was with her mum, shopping I guess. But we didn't talk or say hi. Just a smile is enough. =D


Then I met Lim Thein Poh, my last year class monitor. He tried to sell a balloon to me which cost $5. That is such an expensive. I mean, I saw outside was $4 and still you said that was cheap? And you don't even have MICKEY MOUSE balloon.



Then I met Ho and Michael, they just went there to support Gary for the competition. And some of my friends too. But I can't remember.
We went to this place called Ocean world, but it was all fake. There is no water, no real fish, no real mermaid. It was just a man made design. Just for picture. Such a waste of money!!! REGRET BUYING THE TICKETS. That's why there is not much people. I thought it was like in KL. The underground aquarium with all those living shark looking at us. The huge turle, but this..... Oh no...
 
Then we went to my grandma's house because she was craving hard for us to come there and visit her. Then she gave me so sourvenier from KL. I mean, I'm on holiday to KL too. So there's no point of given me, but we can't refuse it as it is a must for all of us to take it. NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

Then I even get my birthday present. I mean my birthday is long time ago already, it's like more than a month already.But still I'm happy. Then we went home and straight away I'm going to sleep.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz





JIM

PS: SO dull of my blog right?

Just a random cute kitten to make your day! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment