Thursday, January 6, 2011

*GASP*

*SHOCK*


It's 6th January already?! F*CK THE WHAT! I remember i left you only a few days ago.... *count fingers* Okay, I lost count... Sorry for the lack of update, I've been busy with my school's work including decorating the classroom.

Look Sheena, I helped to WRITE AND DESIGN our duty roster poster you know... I'm not simply just a jobless classmate who is sitting infront of the teacher's table and listen to their shout BLAH! BLAH BLAH and so on!! I write your name and draw a star like you've wanted... Only you the only person requesting for extra design for your name, so demanding!

*Hanif message in facebook chat*
Erghh....! What a waste of 15 mins time of my life! He was just asking about the game we played in Physical Education period, can't you just ask tomorow? We'll meet tomorrow at school for sure.


Uhhh, wait..... My nephew just celebrate her birthday yesterday and I didn't even greet her. Look, how busy I am until I didn't even notice my nephew's birthday! I'm such a bad uncle...

Back to me, yeah, I was helping my friend, Jasilah, who's appointed to make a Duty Roster Poster for the 'LAZY' class, most lazy is Sheena Wee... All she does all the time is yawn, yawn, yawn, sleep, yawn, game, sleep, yawn, but when there is her BF ( Kai Yuk isn't it) then her eyes become big and very HYPER.

(For sheena wee's case)

HAHAHA!!! Just kidding Sheena, I don;t know why I really want to do bad things to you today! In the morning I was thinking of poke-ing you but I didn't because I was busy, and Jasilah keeps on pressuring me to finish the Design.


Wait, I need to abandoned my writing for awhile, I'm taking my dinner......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK!

What to talk about next? You're bored already? Well, I'm kindda bored too... But hey, nothing much interesting happened in school today *as in speaking to Shahina* It's just about IRK, Harish Ditch me alone. So, I'm the only surviving Malay student and also IRK student for our class. Then about A.Maths, T.Koh teach us, and I can tell you, I'm enjoying it, just for now. But sadly, Jasilah didn't sit with me anymore, she DITCH me also. She sit with Charlene, so me alone again INFRONT of teacher's table. OMGOSH only God know how scary and difficult it is hearing all those shouting person torturing m ears!
Good news, one of my friend is becoming a officer of 'Red Cross Society' (was it?) WAW! It's sheena again! Look how famous she is, she even got 19 out of 20 votes. So she is the most famous person in our class, probably in our school also.
Is this post really long enough for you? No? FINE!!! I'll write some more...

So one of my teacher actually asked my class either we have seen a ghost. But she confidently says NO! because of the modern world, but I mean, my cousin have seen ghosts (with 'S' as in more than once). Have you? Maybe some of you have seen it, but I haven't and didn't want to.
So this is the question:
1) How does Malay Ghost look like?
2) How does Chinese Ghost look like?
3) How does Indian Ghost look like?
4) How does Filipino Ghost look like?
5)How does American Ghost look like?

Answer:
1) The face is ugly, the hair is long, they used really white cotton and sometime with blood and they laugh like  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! And one of it is called 'pocong', it's the one like dead people coming into life. *She actually does demonstrate this*

2) The face is with a bright white make up, their hands are lend forward and they jump forward like Zombie *this also she demonstrate*

3 & 4) She doesn't know
5) They have a good looking face, they drink blood, they are tall and they spark when there is sunlight (can't imagine it? Just watch Twilight series, it's just like Edward Cullen 99.9%)
 
I was like..... What $#!T is she talking about? Teaching student about ghost? But well, do you know how Ghost #3 and #4 look like? Do tell me, cause I really don't have any idea on how they look like. I didn't even seen of those types of ghost in movies or TVs.

Maybe they look like this, or not! Just don't tell me it looks like me... or you... ( If you do, I'm so gonna close this and freaking out already)

And one of my subject teacher, who was asking about this ghost, she was really fat and huge... I don't think she actually fits the chair, that's why she always sit on the table infront of me. Yeah! Right 100% infront and connected to my table. Imagine, a really fat woman who's butt is put infront of you, EWWWW~ GROSS!! Anyway that's not the point, I can't talk bad about her because she's mone of my cousin *not really close, that's why I didn't even like her a lot*. She was sitting on the plastic table who's are not really strong enough to hold her, me in my heart "Oh God, spare this lady, help me to prevent from laughing out laugh when the table broke!!!" Seriously, she sat on it twice and the table did a lil' crack and bend. But thankfully it didn't break that bad and still can be use. But I don't think it'll last long.

Awww~ How horrible it is if this really happen

My sister got her first driving car class today, she used her teacher's car and drive it along the practice area. Me and my mum who was watching her LAUGH HEAVILY when her car's engine stop a lot of time ( as in more than 5 times) and she take off her sandals letting the smell of her feet goes into her teacher's nose and most importantly she knows absolutely nothing about driving. So as a result she made the teacher scared because instead of pressing brake, she press acceleration really hard. The teacher was shouting "STOP!!!!! OMG!! STOP!! AAA~!!!!" She really make her teacher had a bad day.... What a shame, I pity the teacher, she's gonna teach my sister again on the 12th on Jan. If it was me teaching, I better get rid of those student who endanger my life, like my sister.... Or, most easy, I don't wanna be the driving's teacher.

She even shock  seeing those manual gears, she tough it was auto and she never saw a manual... strange isn't it?

Is it long enough? I don't care, I wanna stop writing now! I am really tired. Look at those pictures, like my teachers said:

"A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!"



JIM

PS: I have 6 pictures in this post, so approximately I've write down more than 6000 words. Enjoy!

This makes another a thousand word extra =P
 PSS: I reposted this as I forgotten something.

No comments:

Post a Comment