Wednesday, January 19, 2011

IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mum wake me up on 4.30am today, WTF?!!!! She thought it was morning already and realized that i was still asleep. Yeah, I woke 4.30am! And sadly I can't go back to sleep after that! So I was awake from 4.30am until now..... *sleepy eyes* My eyes are sleepy but I can't sleep. You know why?

BECAUSE I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DENTIST!!!!!

Yeah. Is it hurt? I feel like punching the nurse, it really is painful!!!! And she asked me to come again in the morning either Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Saturday. All in the morning, I HAVE SCHOOL OKAY???? Why is everything in the morning nowadays? And my answer is.... F#CK YOU DENTIST!!!!

After going home from the dentist, I can't really speak clearly. MY TEETH HURTS!!!I'll never want to go to dentist again! OUCH!


I'm just gonna stop here, my teeth is still hurt. I think it's numb now ='(









JIM

PS: This is what you'll get at the dentist...... *Evil Laugh*

PSS: It still hurts when I laugh or talk or walk, everything I do, including doing this post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment