Saturday, January 29, 2011

9 Years

I'm back! It's been..... *look at calendar* WOW! 10 days? It's been 10 days I didn't blog? OMG! I didn't notice that... Well, what can I say, SORRY!!!!! I've been very busy lately... Don't want to talk bout it...
  
*BLUE SCREEN*

F*ck!!!! My laptop just been attacked by Malwares!  OH GOD!!!! I got this blue screen thousands times already! And I spent lots of money already! Please help me on what should I do......
 
*3 Minutes later*

Thank you GOD!!! My mum decided to buy me a new laptop because she, herself had fed up of this virus thingy already. But..... the problem is...... I have to use my own money :'(
 
 
Ahh..... never mind, I'm so desperate to own a new laptop now. Yupe! I can't boot my laptop for more than 3 days. That why I didn't blog. And if you have my msn, I didn't even online until now. There is some lot of problem which is very annoying.
 
Anyone here willing to donate me a new laptop? *cute face*
 
Wow! No one gave me *cries* 
 
Wait, did I told you what happen 9 years ago? Oh, I type it all yesterday, but then another bluescreen appear. So, here it is:
 
28 January is a very important date to my family. It all begin in 2002, January 28, after struggling for several years, my father lose to the battle of diabetics and his life. He left us around 7pm, when I was watching a cartoon in my living room, and he was in the bed room, on a bed. 
 
My father, whom I really dependable to  when I was a kid (he must always be with me when I was little, because I'll cry if someone(s) look at me). All time, any places. I was on his hands. Until his diabetic disease become worst. He can't drive properly, so he teach me driving when I was 5 years old. Yeah, zero five years old!

Driving with my father was the most valuable memories to me. Without him now, I drive my own, with fears, and people trying to 'langgar' me. Oh yeah, today, to respect him teaching me driving, I drove.... Without fear even 1%. 100% confident! 

I've notice that my post are getting shorter each time, I seriously doesn't have anything to write. School was boring.... But let me tell you what I didn't when I didn't blog. Click HERE! All of the activities I've done are blogged by sheenananawee.blogspot.com . She even put a lot of pictures there, and for some of you who have see my face, there is your opportunity. 
And my post also getting dull-er, no pictures, I mean plain.... very very plain! Here's some picture that may cheer you up!

I can see all of you smiling! BUSTED!!!!
 
 Of course it hurts, you just bite his ass! And had a chocolate favour, YUMMY!
 
 Oh, I love to say this:

"THERE IS A REASON WHY POODLE START WITH A 'POO'!"
 
 I got this from my teacher. Do not marry girls who is/are at same age of you, marry the girls whom are/is 5years younger than you. If not, there will be a QUEEN CONTROL in your marriage! 

Well, this is normal, my cats always does this! JOKE!

Yeah! Who needs a reindeer when we can hold that cute chicks boo*s! Santa looks very happy, but Ms.Clause will be mad at him. HEHE!

Guys, I'll be back in a short while. Wait for my new updates!






JIM


PS: MORAL-Loves your parents when they are still alive, you'll be feeling un-complete when the time has come but you need to move on to your life. Make your own happy family. It all went like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment