Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome Back *Evil Face*

Finally the time has come, schools re-open for the first time this year,2011. For me, I'm in year 11, and.... what should i say? And I didn't get any new classmate, you see, all my classmates are the same as last year.

All of them are really hardworking

Yes, as you know, I'm lonely in the class because I'm the only surviving Malay student. Most of my classmates are chinese and they talk 'their language' most of the time, so the only word i know is "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I feel so bad I didn't even know either they're talk about me.... I'm a stranger!!!!

I feel so lonely......

So talk about what happen today, even though it's fine but I still feel 'different', I'm being ditch! My bestfriend ditch me! He went to other school left me behind with those 'so freaking intelligent people', I'm going to be the most 'not so stupid student' for the class. I mean, look at them! *Imagine the person who just got trophy for their excellent in education*

So my class teacher's name is K.Sowmiya. It's a she and is Indian. I don't really like her because I hardly can understand her speak. But compared to other year 11 class teacher, I think with her I can live long (other teacher is like WT*)





But unfortunately, she didn't attend the class today, so it was substitute with a Mister teacher who's name is Koh. Mister is a he of course, he was a bit funny but I don't think he teach us like that. I heard he teach like..... eg1..... Okay, make all the exercises! Like.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is the list of teachers teaching for my subject for this year:

Bahasa Melayu - Cikgu Rokiyah (cgu rusinah's sister)
English - T.Sonia ( not sure I like her, but my feeling says OMG!)
Maths - T.Koh
Biology - T.Shabana (I'm soo scared!)
Physic - T.Sowmiya ( My class teacher)
Chemistry - T.Putri ( she also is the asst. principal if i'm not mistaken)
POA - T.Rajesh (Oh man! He's the best!)
A.Maths - T.Koh (Oh no, it's him again!!!!)

And as usual teacher KOH assign a job for each of us in the class, but he missed me, so I was the lucky-est one:

Monitor - Gary
Asst. Monitor - Lai
Counselor - Sheena Wee (satisfy)
Housekeeper Manager ( WTH is that?) - Ho
Books Delivery - Kelvin and Matthew
PE servants - Lim and Koo
Duster Delivery and other stuff - Someone that I don't remember includes Jeni

(All of them are my classmates for the year 2011)

Yeah, our class is really quite for most of the day, AS IF! WE WERE MAKING A PARTY! Oh, i forgot to mention earlier, our class is so small and is divided into two, and really cold, and have holes at the ceiling. All went well (most of them) until I reach home. I got a really huge headache after that and most of the student got sick. I mean, it's just the beginning, how am I supposed to survive? I need a friend, well, Gary now is really into chinese.... Sooo, most probably he wouldn't even bother to notice me..... Oh, headache it starting to attack my head again..... See you soon went i got this headache fixed, bye!



JIM

PS: This is boring right? I know that.... I'm soo dieing right now....!!! I'l blog something interesting soon, of that thing happen to me.... =)

PSS: I reposted this also because SHEENA WEE the demander keep on complaining there is something missing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment