Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Life

I am currently writing this post beside Ng Ding Boon and Lin Thien Poh. We are talking about phone now. I think Ng wants to buy an iPhone or HTC.

We are laughing at Hufailin. He's so DESPRATE to find a prom date with a girl. Now he's trying to tackle Swetha. We all are wondering, can't we go solo? I'm going with no one. Solo~

Oh... Lim's car is here. He's going home.

Going to front at the gate with Ng. We are talking about prom now and for some reason we went off topic to time, cars, drivers and maids. Don't ask me why, I also don't know how we end. up with that topics.

Oh... Now Ng's car is here. And he is walking down the hill, going to his car, smiling in his car, waving at me (or anyone in my direction), and there he is, off going home. Wait, he didn't wear SAFETY BELT! Gosh. Eh. Now he's pulling it, an there he go, safe.

Now at the gate left only me..... Evon and Carrie. They are laughing like crazy people. So scary. They asked me to watch idk they say but it consist of 7girls 1cute guy and 1old guy (if I'm not mistaken) and they also told me to watch "T-ara cry cry". I still have no idea what theyre talking about.

And now they're car also here and again gone home. I'm left here like a loner. Well, I better off the front office at many people so I won't be like a loner.

Now I'm sitting behind the sweetest couple o the year. Gary Chia Yau Seng and Myka Saraw. Myka just turned 17 years old yesterday. Exactly yesterday. And Gary, I think he is the best boyfriend a woman can have.

The whole candidates is smiling. Now we only left one exam paper. And it's paper one which is multiple choice. If you don't know, well, it'll depend on your luck. Or just bring a dice.

I had graduation practice today. It went well. I guess. Our real class teacher, Teacher Sowmiya won't be there in the actual graduation so our 'fake' class teacher is Teacher Myra. She's actually quite good too.

I can't believe this, I'm having my graduation in just 3 more days! Time flew really fast. And my graduation date is nice 20.11.2011. Isn't it nice? I bet your jealous of it. Nope? Yeah, there's nothin to be jealous about.

Now, you remember the blog I promote last time? Just wanted to tell you that the blog will only be updated once a week. And the update will took place on Friday. So it's Friday blog. And Charlene, the owner of the blog, is a Friday blogger. Just to let you know.

Yeah! My sister is here to pick me up from school. So I'm just gonna left quietly without disturbing the cute couple infront. They seems enjoying themselves. So I'll update next time.
















JIM

PS: You know, it's easier to blog using my phone.

PSS:I will be having my last exam tomorrow. Then I'll be free after my graduation.

PSSS: Charlene's blog gonna be updated tomorrow. Yay! And Sheena is lazy to update her blog. Lazy boy!

PSSSS: I actually just know today is thursday. I thought its Wednesday.

I leave you all with the cutest picture of couple ever! Enjoy~ I'm like a stalker HAHA. Representation, GORO AND MOKO~!

No comments:

Post a Comment