Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear Charlene Elizabeth Lau

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yes, it's as you read Charlene's name is stated as the title of this post. I've decided to dedicate this special 76th post to her, my friend, Charlene Elizabeth Lau *tv voice*

There should be a picture a her here but my laptop is being lazy not to upload it so I think you can just imagine how she would look like. She's a girl fyi and I leave the rest to your imagination LOL. 

Charlene Lau, I'm sorry, she changed her name recently into Charlene Elizabeth Lau has successfully made a blog and I strongly recommend you all to read her blog. Here's the link. OH MY GOSH! You should read the first post she made, it was dedicate to ME&sheena .

You should read this!

Yeah, I'm still stuck in the middle of my exams. Yet I'm still here blogging because all my friends is updating there blogs... Like Shahina, she'll say she's still alive, but I'm here also alive but dying because the books are killing me with numbers and alphabets. I hope you all get what it means or else just ignore that and assume that I'm fine in every aspect.

I seriously can't stop laughing to this links, CLICK IT!

charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com 
charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com charzzvip194.blogspot.com 

Ah~ I think I just fall in love for a minute with her link. HAHAHA She have a  link with the "vip" thingy.

HAHAHA! Crazy right? I get that a lot now. I think my brain is damaged by stress and all those studying (affects of too much study) then my memory is overload and next step is to explode. Okay, WTF totally not going to explode.  I hope it ain't gonna explode *pray*

So yesterday I had my Amaths paper 1 exam. It was hell hard but everyone said that the paper was "very easy" especially GARY CHIA YAU SENG. Okay, not everyone, I think only Gary said it was easy and the rest of us thinks it's super-duper-freaking-hard-!

Damn it!  I can't stop writing this: charzzvip194.blogspot.com


You all must check it out after this. Better check it now. I mean she has a lovely background wallpaper. It's so sweet and bright plus shinning red and some nice flower. It's not like mine, I know what you thinking everytime you go to this blog: "Uhh~ Your blog is so stressing, the background is books and looks like a library!" HAHA! Right? No? You can't lie! I felt that too, it make me feels so ugggrh~! But I like to change to to "nerds" or bookworm. Since you are currenctly reading.

I read this article about the muslim:
Im a Muslim & Im Proud:
Let's not be shy...brothers tell your Muslim brothers you love them for the sake of Allah and sisters tell your muslim sisters you love them for the sake of Allah.

"If a man loves his brother, he should tell him that he loves him." [Abu Dawud]

So I'm taking the opportunity here to say that I love all my brothers and sisters especially D'Mazeltov family :)
 I think I'm over cracked alreading , meaning my brain is very seriously damaged!

READ charzzvip194.blogspot.com !


Okay, I think that is so enough of me. Btw to Charlene, welcome to the world of blogging and don't forget to pay me for advertising your blog's link. Lol, I'm just joking! But I'll accept if you give me some :P


Hmmm.... I think that's all for today.Ohhhh! I almost forget.


TO ALL THE MUSLIM AROUND THE WORLD
SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA
 
 Okay! Before I get more crazier (or you became crazy like me) I better stop writting this and get my eyes back on the books. I seriously need to study. I still have 4 more papers till I'm free of exams. Wish me luck guys. I'll blog again if I have some time to waste :P But now, adios amigos (is that right? whatever!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
JIM
 
PS: Charlene Elizabeth Lau actually read my blog!
PSS: Beware of Sheena, I got the crazy disease from her. She's the parasite spreading the "crazy disease"
PSSS: I'm just joking about Sheena.
 F*CK! My internet is so shitty nowadays! I can't upload pictures. Okay, I'm out of here -____- Don't forget to check out this link .
PSSSS: I know this post is very annoying, I think I'm just too crazy doing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment