Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blog-a-holic

If people who loves shopping is called a shopaholic, who loves to be drunk is called alcoholic, I think why not people who loves to blog called blogaholic? It's not totally wrong right? Or it is.... Anyways that's not the problem.

The problem is me. I about to write one of my exam in less than an hour and yet I'm still here typing whatever coming to my mind rather than studying which I should be. I'm ob my way to school now but I'm feeling wry empty and all of the sudden I feel like blogging.

Why do I have such a feeling? A normal reaction would be panicking. I didn't even feel it now, I rather feel relax. Maybe because I lose hope in my exam. Yes, I got zero hope for today's exam but I'm gonna try as best as I can.

Can you believe it, I'm blogging in my car?! I'm on my way to school. Which is I'm already late... I am suppose to be at school at least one hour before exam. See how empty I feel! I still have the guts to keep on blogging.

She told me to go to school now.... I'll stop blogging when I reached school. I'm extremely late today. I also just realized that I have exam today, equals to dooms day because I didn't study anything. I'm very unprepared.

I know when I get out of the exam hall I probably will scream or shout or cry and absolutely regret. And when I get the result...... We'll just see what will happen to me. I'm totally not gonna suicide fyi.

Okay. Seems like in gonna reached school in less than 3minutes now. I'll post this at this moment. Please pray and hope the best for me. I also wish that I have a good luck today. Since my exam is a multiple choices so the chances of luck is very important.


Thank you for reading my meaningless and wasted blog.

Off and I go to the exam hall.
















JIM

PS: I still didn't feel any nervous yet. But I don't want to fail either. I hope I'll get at least a C for this exam.

PSS: this is the shortest time taken I ever had to write a post.

I LOVE YOU ALL 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment