Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Day, New Looks.

Maybe some of you didn't notice yet that I had change the design of this blog. I think I need a rest looking at the stressing books picture. I was inspired by Batman which made me choose the black and white colour. It's totally not because emo.

Okay, I think surely you notice the changes now. I don't really know what to blog about today because I seriously had not idea and nothing interesting happened to me recently.

Well, just for sharing. I will be attending the prom on Wednesday, 23rd November 2011. I bought the coat, shirt and maybe pants already. The preparation is costy I must say. I didn't know that man's stuff would be expensive, maybe more than girl's.

To be honest, I should be studying now. I have 3 more exam papers due next week and from tomorrow onwards I will be busy until I barely have time to study. So I guess I'm very daring to waste my study time. But every time I opened my book, reading two or three sentences make me feel really weak. Did anyone of you experience that too? Or maybe just me.... So everyday I would say, "I'll start studying tomorrow" and it never happen. Sigh.

Regrets. Regrets. Regrets.

No! Don't regret! Everythings happened already and you got no time to waste for regreting. All you need to do is BE STRONG and GO ON WITH LIFE. No matter how hard it is, just go along with the path. Everything happened must have a reason.


"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." 
- Kungfu Panda, Master Oogway.




To those whoever reading this that wanted to commit suicide, don't do it. You're just wasting your time. Especially Sheena, she said she wants to suicide if her result is bad. Be strong, like Po. Nothing is impossible! All you need is try and try..... and try!

HAHAHA. I think I talk so much non sense today. I shall end this post. But allow me to share you some interesting facts I read from my phone:
  1. The state of Florida is bigger than England.
  2. At one time, Pumpkins were recommended for the removal of freckles and curing snakes bites.
  3. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
  4. Everyone thought Albert Einstein suffered from dyslexia, because he couldn't speak properly until he was 9 years old.
  5. Muhammad is the most common first name in the world.
And let me take a few minutes of your life to show you this inspiring video or rather a song by Westlife, I Have A Dream.

Hope this will give you inspiration too.

I have a dream that I will live with the one I truely love somedays.















JIM

PS: I'm so not myself this time. Too emotional? HAHA. Whatever!
PSS: I can't wait till exams are over.


No comments:

Post a Comment