Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And The Second

This is about 2 hours after I post my precious blog. As you read, I forgot I had exam today. Luckily Sheena answered my whatsapp and told me we have exam.

So today I think I felt too relax. I don't even care of my answer. I just write whatever I think right without even thinking and checking for second time. And strangely, I mention just now that I'll regret after u get out of the exam hall, well, I don't. I just feel.... YAY! IT'S OVER!!!!!!! CHEMISTRY IS OVER!!!!!

Am I crazy or what? Yeah, FYI I'm blogging in my car again. I'm on my way home and I just attracted to the blog icon I have in my phone.

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

WTF HAPPENED TO ME?!

This is Sheena's and Shahina's and Charlene's fault. Sheena and Charlene make me paranoid till I studied the whole day and night while Shahina keep on telling me to sleep until I didn't study the whole week. >:(

I'm curious of one thing. Why Sheena isn't complaining about how nice my blog's design is? I mean, she is so freaking crazy with stars. I was expecting her to be "OMGOSH! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT WALLPAPER? I FREAKING LOVE IT!".


To,
Sheena Wee,
Owner of sheenananawee.blogspot.com.

I'm waiting the time for you to confess that you're jealous of my blog. Please contact me in whatever way you prefer. This will help me so much. Thank you.


Sincere,
JIM
(Owner iljim.blogspot.com)


I have my graduation rehearsal on Friday right after I had my last exam this week. It's so shocking that they teachers didn't let us to rest after the exam. I'll be half dead by that time and I really need to eat food. And we only have rehearsal twice before the real graduation. I hope it's not gonna be you know.... I hope for the best.

Okay I'm out of anything to type. Unless you know my alien language. "ahsbjcksihabdjkdjfo!" but I bet you don't. You'll get bored and it's not available on google translator.

Also the reason I end this is I've arrived at my home. So I'll be throwing myself to bed. Adios!











JIM

No comments:

Post a Comment