Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hogwarts, The School For Wizard & Witches

I can't woke up early anymore :( u don't know why bur my phone can't wake me anymore. It's like a protest, "BUY IPHONE 4S FOR A BETTER ALARM" but I love my phone. Lol! What am I taking about? I'm just testing to blog from my phone, yes I'm blogging using my phone now. Anyways, I had a nightmare. It's simple, my nightmare was about me having my teeth fall down, like 3 teeths in a row and I was screaming. Luckily it's only a dream.

Anyways, on Thursday if I'm not mistake, my school had been crash by a car. Well, only the front gate was damaged. And..... The gate is newly fixed, not even a year old. They said the driver wasn't drunk. But it so shocking that the car can pass through the whole very steep hill and BOOM the gate. And luckily no one gets hurt.

Here's the story that we assumed behind it:

One day Albus (Harry Potter's son) and I don't what's the name (Ron Weadley's son) was late and the train to Hogwarts had left. So they inhered their father's and drove themselves. But unfortunately, the GPS went wrong and they had problems with their flying gear. So the landed near the so-called-Hogwarts. You know right we had the battle of the champion and the is the word "Wizard or Witches". Apparently they thought that my school is Hogwarts. And that's all about it. They went to wrong school! By now, I think the professors must be sending them to detention. Well, hope you guys save! The End













JIM

PS: I'm still having exam all day in a row starting this Monday. So I won't be active for a while until my exam have finished. Pray for me that I will get all 'O's and probably A's ad I will be accepted for my form 6.

Here's some pictures of the car, crashing the wrong Hogwarts:

No comments:

Post a Comment