Monday, December 19, 2011

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32.

4 weeks and 5 days.

That's long. O.O

It's been a month and 2 days since I last blogged. And my blog was dead all this while. So sorry! It's not like I didn't update on purpose, but I have so problems that can't be solved during that time. AS IF. You know I barely survived my life. The reason is my WiFi has been struck by a freaking lightning. And "KABOOM" no internet.

So I had to buy another WiFi modem which cost me more than $100. T-T


Actually that lightning is just a reason. I bought a new modem after 2 days its got struck. So basically I'm lazy to type :P Sorry.

But for waiting and posting the "please blog" or whatever it is at my chatbox, a zillions of thank you for still checking my almost dead blog.

So..... Many things have happened but I couldn't remember a single thing. So I suggest you all to read about it at my friends's blog. Anyone would do.

*whisper*
Their blog also not active eh. Pshhh

I seriously is out of words now.

Ohhhh.....

My birthday was on 6th December, it was last 2 weeks ago. Exactly last two weeks.

HAPPYBIRTHDAYJIM!

I'm so in the mood of not using my "space" button. I wonder how will it look like if it weren't invented.

And also today I played a sport which is a badminton. I never want to play sports before and just now I was sweating all over. Sweat, smelly but then I feel so fresh now. HAHA. 

Okay, This is a very short post. Next time if more interesting things happened, I'll post it...... if im not that lazy.













JIM

PS: I gained weight this holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment