Friday, February 25, 2011

----^-----v^v^-----------

It's been 13 days, or you can call it almost 2 weeks. I'm sorry I was too busy to update to blog, I'm sorry Sheena..... You keep on asking me to update my blog. But now, here I am. So finally today I've got a LITTLE spare time, actually it's the time for me to sleep and rest for awhile only. But because I know SOME of you will be like..... "Zim, update your blog!"



So I decided to write a new post. It is really hard for me to get access to internet these day, even for FACEBOOK. I rarely open it now. The "NEW POST" for this, I was like.... "do..or not..... do... or not....?" Then I remember Sheena, Shahina and others that will be reading my blog. So this post will not be long cause I only have a short time. BTW, my grandma said that I'm getting taller, yeah!



If you wanna know,; I actually want to blog last Sunday, but there was this tragic.... When I open my laptop the first thing coming in my mind is " OPEN MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!! WRITE A NEW...." Kaboom! Then my cat gave birth. She had 4 kitten, all black in colour and they all were so tiny. But today, only one left, all the three died, I mean.... two died yesterday and one is just now. So left one, but I'm not sure if he is going to survive.

Mine doesn't looks like this, they looks like a small rat!


Here is the problem, after delivering them, she had one of her organ coming out, and on wednesday another organ. She didn't want to eat anything and her condition is very weak until she did not want to give milk to her child. Yupe, no milk. For 1 whole day the kitten starve and it came to an end of their life. Then the mother starve for 4 days. We bring her to the 'Anicare Vet. Clinic' and she had to be operate. But they said the chances of surviving is only 5%. But we just try, who knows she might be safe. It cost us $300 including the expenses. I mean, it's cheaper than other clinics. And yet, MIRACLE! She is alive now, but she hasn't eat now; she don't want.


So thats why I always came to school with a sleepy eyes. Another factor is because my mum's health. But she is getting better now. But yesterday she can't open her eyes, even though she was awake! It's like one of the symptom for stroke. Oh no! Please God help my mum!

On the 23rd we had our National Day, I didn't see the celebration :(

Ooops, got to go now, wait for me next time guys =)














JIM

PS: Sorry but this is urgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment