Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bring Out One, Gets Home With Two

YAY!!!!!

Yupe, yupe, yupe, yupe! As all of my school test results it good, my mum buy me a present. As you know, my laptop is broken, so my mum decide that to bring to mechanic to fixed my laptop. It was at the agent, where i bought my laptop at first.

So we go to the technician, and he look at my laptop and discuss about the problem. It was the RAM, its twice already i fix that, and now it's broken again. To fixed that plus the expenses added to fixing last time, it worth a price of a new laptop. We agreed to fix it, but it have the chances of getting the same problem again.


In hearing that, my mother, who was very concern about my course work and all those presentation and my needs, wasn't satisfy of the laptop. So without any argument she said to me "Look at your back there is many brand new dell laptop, pick one and I'll buy for you". I was very shocked + happy, unable to think properly runs to the laptops  and started looking one by one.


Yupe it takes me 15 minutes to choose. At  first I looked at alien ware, but it was too expensive for me, and it's heavy. I search and search and search until I found one, it was 'DELL INSPIRON MINI 11inches'. It was perfect! Cheap, small, light in weight, have all of programs i wanted, can be carried easily to cafe or other places, with 9 free gifts. The price was only $798, compared to others $1000+.

So now i'm blogging from my new DELL INSPIRON laptop. I was very happy that my mother bought it, with cash even more. I didn't even know she has that such a huge amount of money with her, we didn't even stop to the bank. I was very grateful. 





JIM

PS: It was black in colour, very shinny that I wipe it every 5 minutes =). I'll blog more often because in my place are heavily rain and my laptop needs to be wipe

No comments:

Post a Comment