Sunday, February 27, 2011

STOP IT B!+CH!!!!!!

Today is Sunday, weekend; the most happiest day of the week. My mother bought us to picnic today at Pantai Muara. It was beautiful! I never know that we have those kind of beach in here. My sister and I was so shocked looking at the beauty. Actually, the picnic isn't only us, but also my mums work-mates. They all were medical officers so we feel really safe.






It was far more beautiful than the picture above. There, we have the volleyball field, football field, skateboard track, bicycles track, small houses, BBQ place, sand (obviously), massage stone and many others. It is multi-talented place. It was like BEACH + RECREATIONAL PARK = RECREATIONAL BEACH PARK!

So it all went well in the first place; but not until a girl with the same age as me came with her sister ( the sister is my mum's friend). There was this dog sleeping far far away from us, lets name it Cloe; then she gave Cloe a newly cooked BBQ chicken and then suddenly another 4 dogs out of nowhere came nearer to our shed and was fighting for the chicken.

STUPID BITCH!!!!!



You know we all are Muslim including you yourself! And you were bringing those stray dogs near us. Then all of us were like "Ewwwww!" Yupe, all, excluding her sister; she was buying some things at the shop nearby. And then, she was trying to flirt me. WTF! You sondaughter of a BITCH! That's why she was staring at me all time, then I ignored her. Then she started trying to impress me with her 'bravery' by doing the dogs!

FUCK YOU BITCH!




Let me say this clearly:

"I don't like you! Get off! I'm not chinese and I don't like dogs! Stop flirting with me because you are not my type! You are beautiful but firstly, you are not wearing tudong, second, you touch the dogs and as a muslim we are not allowed to touch DOGS! and third, you just ruin our picnic, it was supposed to be the greatest day, and you totally ruin it! F U !


You just ruin all of us's weekend. Thank you FREAK! Get off my life now!


Then all of us went home, it was suppose to be until afternoon, it started at 10am and we were all home around 11.28am. It was ruin... the most day we were waiting for, and just like that.







JIM

PS: I'm so sad, but my mum say we all will go there again next time.... So that means, we need to wait again.

Oh yea, and my kittens died, the last one die today =(((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment