Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Saw Pink Bunny!

HAHA, it's not exactly i 'saw'. But I ever drew a pink bunny in a drawing contest, and guess what? I WON! Yupe a pink bunny, and I got the 1st. I never expect that, I don't even know that it was a contest; I just draw it for fun. I WON! I WON! I WON!


Today was better than the previous day, I think. But I can feel it, it was better. I started to talk to half of my class, and I feel really good. Jasmine, well, i don't know how to talk to her anymore. I feel guilty that we feels it in her heart after hearing I sat..... that word.

But let me start a new life. I'm sure to be reborn would make me feel better. I'm doing stuff that I never done before. REBORN! Today I started my day with rushing hour. I was going to my car when I then realized that I bring the wrong book. My face was like "OMGWTH!" I run and run and run to my room and then.... "Where the heck is my book? I can't find it anywhere!" It took me 30 seconds to find my book. I mean, it's okay if it is not D'Maths PYP, T.Koh would explode if I didn't bring it today, which is the dateline of passing the book.


I arrived at school, I know I haven't finish the D'Maths PYP but I don't know why I'm too lazy to do it even if I know teacher will be very mad.But let me tell you first, in my country today's news is shocking! It all about flood, we had this heavy rain and many areas are affected such as the highways, road, villages, our very famous recreation park, Tasik Lama which have the water fall and the park was sunk. I know, water every where, the river's water level rises.

My grandma's house was entered by the sea water, I called her early in the morning. At 5am, out of the house was like ocean already. Flood here and there, very high more than 1 meter. It is worst that cars can move, and there are lots of grandchild staying there.


Back to our topic, I have a lot to tell you about, but I guess I'm so tired (which the exact meaning is lazy). In school, the first subject was English. At that time....

*TEACHER ENTER THE ROOM*
Class: "Good morning Teacher Sonia......"
*TEACHER KEEP WALKING TO TABLE) AFTER A WHILE
T.Sonia: "G.Morning!
WE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS ANSWERING OUR GREETING BUT.....
TSonia: :I SAID GOOD MORNING!"
Class: *REPEAT THE GREETING AGAIN* "Good morning Teacher Sonia......"

Actually she wasn't hearing us, so sad~ She gave us the vocabulary test, and told us that it was VERY EASY. But then, more than half of the class FAILED!  It was really hard! But then I beat Gary, even the winner of last year best student almost fail, Jasilah got 11/20 and same goes to Sheena Wee.



Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee Sheena Wee

HA-HA-HA! I don't know why I do that, it just my brain said "DO IT, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, YES! BACK TO OUR TOPIC! Why am I feeling so hyper? And then at D'Maths period.... T.Koh asked us to pass up the D'Maths PYP, and we had a free 2 periods, which is worth 1 whole hour to talk. Gary sit with sheena, and Charlene came sit beside me. Charlene and I talked about her open house which is held today, currently they are eating now. I can't go because it's raining heavily at my place and roads were flooded with water.

Here comes the good part, Charlene and I keep on laughing that time. Look at Sheena and Gary, laugh, look at Sheena and Gary, laugh, and look at Sheena and Gary, laugh,. We did that several time and Sheena & Gary was like..... "What.....?". It is our biggest secret but now almost half of the class know except Sheena and Gary. OMG, there is many 'Sheena and Gary'.


Obviously who would say that to them if we were talking about them. It was bad, it was for a good caused. First, we looked at Sheena & Gary and what comes in our mind is... "Look how good they two are, they look great to be couple". Then we started imagining them getting married, Charlene told me how chinese married are and I was starting to laugh and laugh and laugh. Imagining Sheena & Gary married was the funniest ever! I can imagine Sheena's face but Gary's..... was the hardest. They would look like this!

Picture was deleted due to not making the shining star in the class angry at me =P

Oh, I can't find Sheena's Facebook, did she delete it? Oh no! But they can tewitter right? PWIT! Okay enough of this. But this is our secret! Don't ever tell Sheena & Gary okay? If they knows, I'm dead! Ohhhhh~ this photo is so nice.......! I like looking at it. I wish I could tell Charlene about this photo.


BACK TO OUR TOPIC! Then we had PE, but then it was cancelled due to the national day's marching  celebration practice. So  apparently we had 2 weeks without PE and the boys was like "OMG!" Biology was kindda of revenge. We had this self-test and the class beside was really noisy but our teacher insist to make them silent because it was as we did to the other class. They had test and we were having a bazaar.


Elective was kindda miserable, we had to change to other class, then teacher left us for half an hour, and back to teach but it looks like the school was having crisis. And we go home. I sleep for the whole afternoon, and woke up at 6pm and write this.



Writing this to an end is the most sadness part. All I can say is goodbye :)






JIM

PS: I still think of Sheena & Gary wedding. I seriously can't imagine Gary's face. I want to look it! But weird..... Sheena likes someone else, but who might knows right, in the future the might *wedding music* YOU'LL KNOW hehe.




Sheena & Gary, I like it! Sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment