Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Insult me its okay, but my country is a NO!


Mess with me I can stand, but then you started talking about my country..... F*CK YOU!


I can see you are speechless after that, served your right.


You should have look at your face, it's like.... HA-HA-HA! That was the first time you've been speechless right? Even Gary was impressed. Until today, that was the funniest face you've ever make.





So, most of the classmates didn't exactly know why we were fighting..... Guess they'll know it later.

Dear Jasmine,
I'm sorry that you were hurt feeling, I didn't meant it for you or others; but it was only for Hufailin. I treat you all equally, don't worry. You may be angry with me, I've read your twitter.... We all are human.



click to enlarge

To Alif Asyraf,

I read yours also and yeap, that was the Hazim you've known for the past 11years. The Hazim where you were first entering your year one, the Hazim you used to be 'cheating partner' when you were having a test before going to SSS. The Hazim you used to be classmate. The Hazim that you known since 2001. And yet he have change, the second time of madness in school, but this one is worst, or maybe last2 year was worster.

To Sheena,

Sorry to make you frightened, but I'm not usually like that.


click to enlarge
To all my classmates:

I'm so sorry of saying that. I'm so sorry if you were hurt. Sorry to shocked you all.









JIM

No comments:

Post a Comment