Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Meteors


I don't know why I put the title on. , it just "pop" into my mind.

HAPPY INDIA INDEPENDENT DAY!


I had my Biology Practical exam just now, and it went terrible. I started my day with overslept; so I have to rush myself to take a shower and prepare in few minutes. Then I went to school and everyone is already gone inside the laboratory. Rush punya rush, I grab all the stuff I needed and went inside.

I thought we were starting at 11.15am but then we start at 11am. Luckily I arrived at the right moment... Practical was not awesome at all, I keep on looking to my back because I'm completely jobless. Everyone says its easy but I have no idea what I'm doing. I just get along and copy the craps I got from my observation. I'm sure my marks will be....... you know..... *looks down*












I'm annoyed because I've type a whole lot of words but then it vanished!





JIM

PS: I won't bother to type anymore. *mad*

No comments:

Post a Comment