Saturday, July 9, 2011

PTM the NIGHTMARE

So I was able to blog for like almost a month be because I'm busy slash lazy. But nothing is interesting tho so you might probably don't want to hear it.

Did you know I'm blogging using my new phone? Yeah I can blog using my phone now , se how awesome it is!!!!! Inlove my new phone because it is so freaking expensive.

But let's make this as short post first, nest time we talk more. So today we don't have school because today is ptm day which we will get our freaking low marks and teacher complaining how was our attitude at school slash lazy or hardworking slash homework slash classwork slash TEST !!!! My appointment with teacher is T 3pm which is 5 more hours to go but I'm still on the bed. I just woke up actually HAHAHAHA! Sheena and Ng gonna have competition today, wish them luck!









JIM

PS: I blog better after OLevel

No comments:

Post a Comment