Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SKYPE!

Today Sheena and I went to skype-ing. Well, we still am now. Yes Sheena, I'm blogging now when you are asleep waiting for kaiyoong with your doll? I can tell how the feeling is, but it was fun. As you know pictures is worth thousand words. So enjoy it!


Hey Sheena!

"Sheena, look here!" Kacing, capture image HAHAHAHA

I have no idea what were you doing at time time

Isn't she has a lovely smile?

she told me she was stress at that time

and she plays me piano

and again piano

and again piano. She keep saying that she 'sucks' but it was nice! OWWWW...... She played the piano for me!!!!

This was taken after she had her shower in the middle of the webcam

And we loss her, where did she go?

There she is! at the right, the white thingy. She is changing her clothe. NO PEEKING!

Then she feels really sleepy.........

After a few seconds hugging the dolls? She went "krooooohhhhh......... kroooooohhhhhh,,,,,,,,"
This was the conversation of me, ho and sheena. I wait and wait and wait, but ho didnt web cam with me =.=
Thats all about me in today's life. Hope you enjoy it. And I hope we will be skyped with each other next time =D

BTW sheena and I had the skype which last for 2 hours 40 minutes and 6 seconds. Haha that long? Yeah!



JIM

PS: Kaiyong, don't message me because of Sheena's pictures. I'm too afraid to get your message. I might had a heart attack!


No comments:

Post a Comment